Chapter 18 Back Home

A little later Alexis goes up on deck leaving Henry to rest. She walks over to talk to Wendy who is standing by the railing. "Wendy?" she asks.

"Alexis?" she asks back.

"Yeah, you can actually see me now." Alexis says with a small smile.

"Hey there's Tinkerbell, I have something to give her." Wendy says. They head over to her. "I have something for you. I've saved it all this time. I could never use is, but maybe you can. It's pixie dust; it's the last bit from the last flower in the tree tops." Wendy explains.

"I can't make it work. I've got no magic, not since I lost my wings." Tinkerbell says.

"You'll figure us out." Wendy says putting her hand on Tinkerbells shoulder. "I believe in you Tink."

~#~

Henry comes up from below deck. After talking to his dad he grabs food and heads over to where Felix and Luke are sitting. "Go away boy, we're not hungry." Felix tells him.

"But I came to thank you." He says.

"No matter what those other traitors do, I'm on Pan's side and Pan-"

Henry cuts Luke off. "Never fails."

"What?" Felix asks.

"You heard me Peter Pan never fails. He can't be stopped, even when they think he's defeated, when they think they've won, he finds a way."

"So you think you're not safe?" Felix asks.

"Oh no, I'm perfectly safe. During our struggle my fate was sealed. The one who's in trouble is Henry."

"But, you're Henry." Luke says.

"Not anymore." Henry says.

Felix is the first one to figure it out. "You- you switched."

"You sure you're not hungry?" He asks.

"Thank you... Pan." Luke says.

"Now, let's play." Henry says.

~#~

When the ship lands in Storybrook everyone is there to welcome all of them back and just about everyone hugs Henry. After everyone does that, Emma stands by him. "How does it feel to finally be home?" she asks him.

"Better than I ever imagined." He says with wonder in his eyes.

They walked over to where Alexis is standing with Snow, David and Hook. "How do you feel?" Snow asks David.

"Pretty good actually. I think the water must be working."

"Aye it is," Hook says. "Dream Shade over took my brother the moment we left Neverland."

"Gold will find a cure. You'll be okay."

"I have to admit, there was a moment there I didn't believe that we were all going to make it out of that place." Emma says.

"Well we did." David says pulling Snow and Alexis closer to him.

Snow looks over at Regina and announces, "And we owe a lot of it to her. Regina helped save us all."

"What about the shadow?" David asks.

"Don't worry it's trapped just as it was in the candle. The only person that can free it is safely in here." Gold says holding Pandora 's Box.