Part 2

Toby's POV

I had just finished eating dinner when I went on my Instagram and saw that this one random girl spammed the hell out of my Instagram.

I had 381 posts..
She liked all 347 of them..

Who was she anyway?

I decided to DM her and say thanks for all the likes. I clicked on her profile out of boredom and my heart felt something I've never felt before.

She was so damn beautiful.

Her username was @Hayden.campbell1 . I decided to follow her back because why not? Her bio says that she was 19 years old, and that she lives in California. I stalked her Instagram and liked almost all of her pictures.

Best 45 minutes of my life.

Her dark brown hair touched her shoulders, she had chocolate brown eyes I could stare in forever. In one of her photos she seemed so short and tiny compared to her other friends, which was adorable.

But then I started thinking..
Why was I getting so worked up about girl that I don't even know?

She saw my DM and replied with "anytime ocean eyes"

Ocean eyes? I mean, I know I had blue eyes but ocean eyes? Was she trying to flirt with me?

No no no why would she flirt with somebody she doesn't know?

But ocean eyes seems flirty.

I spent the last 10 mintues thinking about what to reply with.
Do I reply with a flirt ? Or a compliment ? Or do I not reply at all?

After what seemed like forever,

I knew what I wanted to say.
I typed it in and clicked send.