Girls day

One week later (girls day)

"hey Caitlin what you doing tonight" asked Barry with the phone to his ear.

"seriously Barry girls day with iris and Felicity I have been telling you for a week" Caitlin said with the phone to her ear between her shoulder while she tried to put her shoes on.

"oh right yer I totally forgot about that I will see you on Monday then?" Barry hung up in a rush because he was supposed to be helping Jo with some old case and he was already late for work.

Caitlin shook her head she was going to have to talk to Barry about Hanging up on her like that but not right now because she had to go meet felicity and iris at jitters.

When she got there iris and felicity where waiting outside felicity's baby bump was not that visible but you could still tell she was pregnant when she arrived iris was talking to felicity about having to go shopping and buy more clothes for when she got bigger.

They walked in to jitters and the smell of coffee instantly hit felicity and she ran to the bathroom to go throw up Caitlin went after her to make sure she was ok and held her hair back.

"maybe we should of thought this through" felicity said standing up and washing her hands and mouth "are you ok I didn't know you hated the smell of coffee or we would of met up at that new Chinese"

"it's fine I am not going to let it ruin girls day but trivia night at jitters is of the table" Caitlin smiled and walked out with felicity they met iris out side who handed them a to go cup each and stated "I didn't know what to get you two so I got us all a hot chocolate every one likes hot chocolate right"

"yum" felicity smiled and took a sip

"lets all go to my place to get settled in I didn't know where you would want to sleep so I set up a air bed and the sofa bed" said Caitlin happily

***

When they got to Caitlin's house felicity and iris set there bags down and they all started to discuss where to go have dinner they decided on the new British restaurant that had opens just down the road.

When they got there it looked very cosy it had a bar on one of the back walls and union jacks dotted around a pool table in a corner and paintings on the walls and a dark reddish carpet.

When the Waiter finished felicity asked

"are you from England I am just asking because you look English not that looking British is a bad thing I love British people well I don't love them I love them the equal amount and that's not because they are English I love America as well I love all nationals so are you English I am just asking because you don't have that posh English accent not..."

Felicity was finally cut off by iris clearing her Throat the waiter raised a eyebrow and laughed "yes I am English but we don't all talk posh and eat afternoon tea every day its sort of like saying all Americans live of fast food"

"well now we no Mr..." Felicity questioned

"Mr Williams Rory Williams (like Rory from doctor who did I not mention I love doctor who" I will be write back with your food.

When there food arrived felicity finished her shepherds pie first then moaned about the baby being hungry.

Then then Rory the waiter brought three drinks over and said there from the men over at table 12 they thought they could have fun with this since none of the men where that attractive felicity said loudly in there generally direction

"iris do you want my drink I cant drink its bad for the baby!" Felicity said almost laughing

"sorry felicity I cant my dad would go nuts if I got drunk and in to trouble you no cop dad and all what about you Caitlin!" Iris yelled Caitlin froze and tried to think of a true excuse like the others.

"no sorry the last time I got drunk Barry my boyfriend had to carry me home" Caitlin said trying not to look at the men's reactions.

They all decided to leave so felicity called for Rory "Rory my English waiter friend can we please have the bill" she was acting drunk but the only thing she was drunk on was laughter.

***

When they got back to Caitlin's house they got in to there pajamas and had a bit of a gossip until iris said what her and felicity where both thinking

"so Caitlin what's going on with you and Barry" they both stared at her until she answers.

"I think we are going to fast" Caitlin admitted

"Well how long have you to been dating for" asked felicity

"2 weeks" she replied

"well have you...you know had sex with him" Caitlin went bright red and nodded

"what else" iris asked intrigued