MUSIC TAG MUSIC TAG

So I was tagged by 
@FayeofThunder to do this fun thing were I put 10 of my favorite songs along with a lyric part.
So let us jump right in.

1) Chop Suey- System of a Down

'FATHER! FATHER! FATHER! Father in too your hands, I commend my spirit, father into your hands why have forsaken me'

2) Build God, Then we'll talk- Panic! At the Disco

'There are no raindrops and roses and girls in white dresses its sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses'

3) Swish- Mike Stud

'Ive been lookin for trouble, found nothing I didn't like'

4) Mrs. Potatoe Head- Melanie Martinez

'Oh Mrs. Potatoe Head tell me, Is it true that pain is beauty. Does a new face come with a warranty?'

5) Car Radio -Twenty One Pilots

'I ponder of something great. My lungs will fill and then deflate. Filled with fire. Exhale desire, I know it's dire my time today.'

6) Let you the Bodies hit the floor - Drowning Pool

'Skin on your skin, blood and bone. You're all by yourself but you're, not alone.'

7) Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

'Momma, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger now he's dead'

8) Miss Jackson- Panic! At The Disco

'Climbing through the back door, didn't leave a mark. No one knows it's you Miss Jackson'

9) I hate you, I love you- Gnash

'I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you. Don't want to but I can't put, nobody else above you'

10) Bring me to life- Evansence

'Wake me up, wake me up inside. Can't wake up, wake up inside. Save me, call my name and save me from the dark'

I'm too lazy to tag peeps 😜