Chapter 16 - The First Wolfen

***PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE STORY!***

So guys, double updates for the Radish people this week! 

I posted Chapter 19 - The Blood Moon (yesterday) and Chapter 20- The Alliance is Back (today). I needed to catch up with my Radish chapters but I wanted to update here also on Wattpad so I tried to write fast!

Guys, if you haven't bought any chapters yet, please do buy Chapter 19 and 20! I swear you won't regret it. I know I've teased you guys a lot of times already. But it's happening! I swear! So please do head over to Radish and buy some chapters!

Thanks to those buying chapters! You make me write faster because I feel that it is a job and I earn from it. I love you guys! 

So to thank you guys, here's Dimitrios. Haha.

*Wipes drool*
*gives you tissues to wipe away your own drool*

CHAPTER 16 – THE FIRST WOLFEN

The Glenn Woods
Wolfen Territory
The Realm of Xathos

It was a few hours before dawn.

The party travelled the whole night and now they set up camp near the side of a mountain. It was a good spot for there was a small cave where Ailara can hide from the sun.

Ailara looked outside the entrance of the cave and watched as the Dimitrios' army was abuzz with activity. Some cooked meat that the others hunted while other warriors washed up on a nearby stream. Their king was not amongst them for he was somewhere inside the cave, checking if it was safe and if there was another entrance somewhere.

He returned a few minutes later and sat on a boulder near the exit of the cave. His gleaming black hair was wet and the curls fell across his forehead.

"There's a small heated pool near here. You can bathe there if you like," he told her. Ailara only nodded. Throughout the trip, she refused to say more than a word or two to Dimitrios. She wasn't going to start talking to him now.

But the bath sounded like something the gods sent.

Her muscles were tired and her backside felt raw after riding all night. Ailara reached for her pack and withdrew a new gown. It was the same color, black. Then, she unfastened her cloak and headed towards the pool Dimitrios mentioned.

Dimitrios halted her by grabbing her arm.

"You haven't fed in three days," he pointed out.

"I'm not hungry, your highness."

"Don't be stubborn, Ailara!"

"I'd rather drink the foulest animal blood than drink from you again," she spat.