Thaashhhh!!!

So guys I told u na I can update any moment....... Now this chapter is gonna be fun as its our.....enjoy..
_______________________________________________________________________

Now nandini was making whatever looks as she heard a irritating name.......

"7)mukti your partner is........aditya" everyone cheered except nandini..... Aditya with a evil smile went on the stage and was looking at mukti with a bad eye.... Nandini noticed it...and went towards manik to tell him....

"Manik....tum dekh rahe ho...vo aditya kaise dekh raha hai mukti ko.....I think is intentions are wrong...." Nandini said holding manik's hand...

"Nandini....aisa nahi hai....tum galat samjh rahi ho....aur waise bhi agar mukti ko lagega that he's not good..then she herself will say it....don't worry" manik said keeping his on nandini's to assure her that its fine...

There performance started and nandini was continuously looking at mukti and she could notice some weird expressions on mukti's face.... Something like she was uncomfortable..... As soon as the performance end...mukti ran down the stage towards the makeup room........nandini followed her as till now she was sure that something is wrong......