Chapter 1

AN: Don't forget to vote on the chapters, please!👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

1 year later

Justin's POV

"Justin do it." Jason slowly said to me.

"No, I'm not doing it. I don't like hospitals and jerking off in a damn cup!" I've had enough of this so I stood up but Jason grabs my hand sitting me on the couch again.

It's been a year since Jason told me he wanted a baby I agreed with him because he told me it on his birthday through I wanted one too, I didn't wanna ruin this for him but I told when we're done with law school I'd do it, and that day has came. Jason wanted his own or mine at first so I agreed again with flying stars. We just needed a downer. At first I didn't think he would find one but he did. She was named Lauren, she was 19 and a collage student let's just say she needed the money and we needed eggs. Jason basically checked anything in her life style or what she has.

"Hey, don't get mad okay?" I sighed.

"I'm not mad bae, I just want you to do it okay?"

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asks deeply looking into my eyes.

"With all my heart." He kisses my lips with all he's got making me melt in his arms.

---

"No, I don't want red for Drake." Jason whines pushing the clothes off our bed.

"You already named one of them?" I raise my eyebrows surprised at him.

"Hey, you can't blame me. When ever I turn on the radio he comes on, I'm not a fan but his name is unique so I like it." I shake my head not believing this.

"Can I at least name our daughter?" He tabs his chin for a second thinking as I glare at him playfully.

"Yes, you can," he laughs sighing happily laying on his back on the bed.

"I was thinking of Cailin, how's that?" I walk up to the bed throwing myself beside him.

"I like the name, but aren't twins supposed to have something similar to their names?" I shake my head.

"But we're not like that, are we?" I chuckled looking at him as he smiles.

"Duh we're not, that's super lame." He chuckled leaning to kiss my lips those lips that I adored. I can't believe that we're starting a family together.

"We already got the nursing room, and you said you're going to paint the room so get to it." I nudge his shoulder mumbling as we kiss, he pulls away from the kiss.

"Did I really say that?" He whined cuddling into me.

"Yeah, get to it." I tease.

---
2 days later

Jason's POV

Today was the first day I had training for my job being one of the FBI. I had training then in months I'll be official, well I think.

I was really excited, Justin had his training as well being a police officer. It was his dream job and I was super proud of him. I just hope none of us die because of these jobs.

I'm kidding.

I'm proud for the both us, we decided to stay in New York and start our life here. I was working on the paint, to paint the twins room. I made it light purple because it's Justin's favorite, so why not.

I start painting the room at 1 now it's 4. I was about to pass of how tired I was, but it's all worth it for my babies that I couldn't wait to hold them in my arms.