Mall pt. 1

Vlaire's POV

Ughh.. I should have been the one who drived not my brother. After I told him the directions he kept turning the wrong way. It took us 30 minutes before we got here, it should only been 15 minutes...

I stepped out of the car and so did James then I started to talk to him "I can't believe it took us half an hour to get here" I sighed "Yah, you kept talking and talking that I got distracted from where I was going, Its your fault" he argued "What the-- Ok fine if I distracted you because I was talking, then what did I tell you huh?" He looked nervous then said unsure of his answer "Y-you w-were talking a-about the n-neighbor's a-atitude?" Yep, I was right he wasn't listening. "Wrong, see how can I distract you if you weren't listening?" "Your voice is too loud" I mentally groaned. Oppa, I really like you as my brother but sometimes I think I was cursed being your sister.

We stepped in the mall then something suddenly popped out of my head "What are you gonna buy?" We both said to each other. We suddenly burst out of laughing "Wow, you're a mind reader aren't you?" He said while chuckling. "Psh, you're just a copycat" I said while I stuck my tongue at him and started to run away from him laughing. Once he was out of sight I saw a shop full of jeans and t-shirts. Well its time to shop!

I texted him and told him that I started shopping. "How dare you leave me alone :( I hate you" I chuckled at his reply "I love you too brother. Now see ya later and meet me at the fountain in the middle of the mall." I replied and started to buy my stuff.

~Time Skip~

30 minutes passed and I already bought all the things I need. Clothes, supplies, personal stuff and food! How I love food. Whoo~Shopping is tiring. I waited for James for 5 minutes at the fountain then I suddenly saw our neighbor with some other people I don't know. 'Oh no'. Audrey suddenly looked at my direction. I paniced and started to walk away from the fountain not looking at them. "Vlaire!" 'Sh*t' Audrey called my name.

I quickened my steps then suddenly I bumped to someones chest. I looked up to see who I bumped into. Oh my savior. "James! Where have you been? Are you done buying your stuff? Come on let's go!" I quickly said and started pulling him away the fountain. "Whoa there princess, hold your horses. I still have to buy some cologne and-" I cut him off and said "You already smell good oppa, now lets go!" I didn't stop pulling him.

Then I suddenly felt a hand hold my wrist. I stopped pulling him. "Vlaire, what's the problem? Why do you already want leave? Theres many things I still haven't bought yet so please be patient and tell me, why do you already want to go?" He asked with a serious tone. I bit my lower lip and said "I-its just that.." should I tell him? No he'll just make it worst and pull me to them... or maybe he wont..."I don't want to be with them" I looked at the group behind him and so did he. "Why? And who are they anyway" he asked "They're our neighbor" then someone talked.
"Hi there!"

Audrey's POV

When Mir and I arrived at the mall we waited for the others to come. Yeah others, our friends, our little gang... We didn't start shopping 'cause I want to shop with Savannah while Mir wants to eat with Aiden and Savannah's cousin. He's new to our group and this will be the first time we will meet him, we except Savannah ofcourse.

10 minutes passed, Savannah and her cousin is still not here. Aiden arrived like 6 minutes ago. As we chat and walk around the mall we saw Savannah holding hands with a guy... A handsome guy. I looked at Mir, he frowned. "Who's with Savannah?" he asked with a tint of anger in his voice. "Oh~ Someones jealous~" Aiden said while poking Mir's side. "W-what?? N-no I'm not. W-why would I-i be? He stuttered. We laughed at him. We know he had his eyes on Savannah since the day they first meet which is 8 months ago and its the day our group was made..

Savannah saw us then started to drag the guy with her to us. "Hi Sav!" Aiden said and gave Savannah a short hug. Short like him... haha I mentally gave myself a pat on the back. You've gotten better at this Audrey. "Hi Savannah" I gave her warm hug and a pat on the back and whisphered "That guy is lucky to have you" then gave her a smirk. Suddenly she laughed at me that made my smirk disappear and looked at her confused. "Why are you laughing?" She stopped laughing and said. "Aud,this is my cousin. Tristan Kurt Lee." I looked at him and he smiled at me. I blushed not because of that killing smile but because of embarrasment. Wait.. did I said killing smile? Well it is.... What the, Audrey what has gotten into you?!

To be continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here are the list of the characters. For now..

Vlaire Claw Lazzaro (Momo-Twice)
James Maxwell Lazzaro(Jackson-GOT7)
Audrey Lorraine Salvador(Yoona-SNSD)
Mir Justin Salvador(Jungkook-BTS)
Savannah Miles Brook(Lisa-Blackpink)
Tristan Kurt Lee(Taehyung or V -BTS)
Aiden Charles Mendez(Jimin-BTS)

Have a nice day :D !!