2

Scott is coming to visit me for the first time since I've been in prison.

I really want to tell Scott everything about Kirstie and her plan but I can't. Right now it's not worth losing my life over.

"Inmate, you've got a visitor." The guard says coming into the activities room.

I walk with him down the long corridor and then down another until we reach the visiting room.

I see Scott and walk over to where he was sitting and just give him one of the biggest hugs ever.

"How you been, Mitch?" He asks.

"Good. This place really isn't that bad when you get use to it. What been up with you? How are things with Kirstie?" I say.

"Things with us have been good. We got a place together in Dallas. But she's been acting really weird lately." He says.

"Like weird how?" I ask.

"She's been distant and each mission she goes on her leaves longer and longer. Then when she gets back she it's like she's a totally different person." He says.

"I'm sure it's just the job getting to her. She probably tired and she just doesn't want to bother you with it. I've seen agents get like that before." I say to him.

Then as he continues to talk I start to think about what she said to me the day I got locked up and start to fear for Scotts life. She can't really be planning to kill him soon.

Can she?

"Mitch, can I ask you one question?" He asks.

"What's that?" I say.

"Why did you do what you did to me?" He says.

I know I can't answer that question or else I'll be killed so I just try and avoid the question.

"I can't tell you. I don't have an answer." I say.

"You have to have an answer, Mitch." He says pushing the question.

"I don't have an answer! Okay!?" I say yelling at him.

"Inmate! Quite down!" I guard yells at me.

I sit back down and look at Scott who now had a scared and worried look on his face.

"Look I don't have a answer right now. Okay? Can we just drop it?" I say.

"Sure. I didn't mean to push you, Mitch. I was just curious." He says.

"I know. Well, it's almost time for me to talk my job in here so I'll see you next time you're here I guess." I say standing up and walking away.

I can't just sit here and let her kill Scott.

I have to do something.

Even if it means losing my life.