"We don't really know anyone either," Jack looked at Ben.

"There's a basement down stairs with foosball if you want to play?" Jude chuckled.

"Sounds good to me," Ben shrugged.

They all moved down stairs and Jude saw that Ashton also got a ping pong table as well. She would have to play them both at that. Jude played Ben first. He was actually really good at playing, so she lost by three points. Next Jack and him played each other while Jude cheered them both on. Soon Jack finally beat Ben and she was up against him. She knew she was going to lose, so she just messed around and started moving his poles to mess him up.

"Cheater!" Jack laughed.

"Not even close," Jude denied.

"Kick his ass Jude!" Ben cheered.

"Gladly," she laughed.

They finally gave up on trying to score so they moved to ping pong. Jude knew she was terrible at this game, but she was trying to have fun so she got in to it anyways. She lost each time she played any of the boys regardless of how hard she tried.

"Jack! Ben! Jude!" Ashton called from up the stairs. "Get up here!"

"Your majesty awaits," Ben sighed.

They all went up stairs and soon Jude spotted Luke once more with that girl. She took a deep breath and decided to get some fresh air. She went on to Ashton's room and stole a sweatshirt before moving to the back yard.

She sat down on the steps and looked up at the cloudy sky. She wondered how close it was to midnight, not that she cared. She was trying so hard to have a good time but nothing was helping. She wanted to hang out with Luke, but seemed to have moved on to other things though.

She sighed and almost got up to leave. She wouldn't mind going home and going to sleep. She just needed to make it sly before Ashton caught her.

"Why aren't you inside?" Luke's voice startled her.

"Overrated." Jude didn't turn to him. "Why aren't you inside?"

"I saw you out here," He stated.

"Well, you don't have to keep me company. I'm sure there are people that want you in there."

"I don't care because none of them are you," Luke said and sat down.

"Smooth," Jude rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious," he admitted. She looked over in his hand and saw a small bag.

"I got you something," He held up the bag.

"Why?" Jude smiled.

"You got me something!"

Jude sighed and took the tissue paper out of the bag. She looked down to see two picture frames. Before she looked at them, she noticed a card.

Jude,
Unfortunately the past can't be recreated no matter how hard you try. Things will always change because you change with them. But you can look back on the past... so these are my presents to you when you miss the old times.

Jude pulled out the first picture and saw that it was a picture of their whole group in Jude's backyard. She remembered vividly when they took the picture. Nobody could actually take a serious picture, so they just went for it and the picture came out incredibly cute. It was a candid moment that she loved. Luke held on to her by the waist while she laughed. Luke's face looked angry while Rett pretended to choke him. Michael had no expression while Calum smiled in his face. Ashton had just jumped on Setha's back and her face was priceless. Daniel just looked at the rest of them like that were crazy.

"Gosh, we are so dysfunctional," Jude giggled. She sat the picture down next to her and then pulled out the next one.

This next picture took her breath away. It was a picture of Luke and her in their hockey jerseys. Luke kissed her cheek while she looked surprised. She remembered that she wasn't expecting him to do that in that moment. She looked at the picture and a few tears fell from her eyes. She looked at both of them and couldn't take her eyes off of them. More tears fell. She missed those times, especially when she was with Luke.

"I'm so sorry I messed everything up Jude," Luke looked at her now.

"I know," she whispered.

"I wish I could take it all back," He told her.

Suddenly she could hear all of the people in the house starting to count down to the new year. She didn't even want to go inside with them. She just wanted to stay here with him. Clearly Luke felt the same.

"Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One," the group of people yelled. "Happy New Years!"

Suddenly Jude couldn't help it any longer. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. She could tell he was surprised, but didn't fight it whatsoever. She had been waiting for this for a long time. He grabbed her face and deepened the kiss, making her mind race. She wanted to sing, dance, scream, anything to add up to the adrenaline that poured through her veins.

She missed his touch, missed his warmth, missed him.

It was almost painful to pull away from him. She wanted to keep kissing him to make up for the times she slept next to Ayce instead of him. But he smiled and looked deep in to her eyes with the happiest look on his face and the brightest sparkle in his eye.

"Happy New Years, Jude," he said. He put his forehead on to hers and added, "I have a feeling it's going to be a great year."