21

Jude woke up the next morning in the basement. Her head hurt a lot, but she was surprised at how used to the hangover feeling was. She got up and pushed the blanket off of her. She didn't remember coming home last night, but she remembered most of the night. She looked at the clock and saw that it was almost one. She rubbed her eyes and looked over at Setha who slept on the other side of the couch.

She ran through the nights events, remembering that she had a lot of fun.

"Oh my god!" She gasped quietly. Thoughts of Luke ran through her head as she tried to make out with him. She really wanted to at the time, but Luke said no. "Oh shit.."

She cursed herself a million times and rubbed her face. She needed to thank Luke for stopping her because she was clearly an idiot. She really couldn't expect anything more because of how drunk she got, she was also shocked that she remembered most things. She was drunk, but she wasn't black-out, shit faced drunk. She still had room in her mind to make stupid decisions.

She walked up stairs and found Calum and Michael snoring on the couches. Jude ignored them and went to the kitchen for water. She needed it badly. She decided to make a pot of coffee so while she waited she sat on the counter and took sips of her water, all while thinking of what to say to Luke the next time she saw him. She was incredibly embarrassed and wasn't sure if she even wanted to bring it up.

"Fuck me," Michael groaned as he sat up.

"Good morning," Jude mumbled. The coffee finally finished so she poured her self some. She took a whiff of the coffee in her mug and sighed.

"Please pour me some of that shit," He said as he got up.

"Water first," she demanded. She reached in the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. She threw it at him and he caught it with ease.

"Thanks," he yawned. "Advil?"

"Cupboard," she pointed next to the fridge. She took a sip of her coffee and scrunched up her nose. It was straight black which made her gag a little. She looked through a cabinet for some creamer and poured a lot of it in her mug. She put a couple of spoons of sugar in it and stirred.

As soon as she took a sip, she closed her eyes. The little head ache she seemed to have went away for a few seconds. As she leaned against the counter, sipping her coffee, Ashton walked through the door followed by a tired Luke. Jude immediately blushed and turned to look out the window.

"I told you they would have made coffee already," Ashton explained.

"Whatever," Luke sighed and walked over to the pot.

He grabbed a mug and poured the hot liquid into a mug. He turned and Jude heard him take a sip.

"Good morning," he said to her.

She turned around to look at him and he seemed to have a smug look on his face. She wanted to scream she was so uncomfortable.

"Good morning," she said softly.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better than I thought," Jude answered honestly.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked.

She blushed again and bit at her lip. "Look, about that, Luke... I'm really sorry that I... I-"

"That you came on to me?" He smirked and took another sip of his coffee. "I know I'm irresistible. You don't have to apologize."

"Ugh," Jude rolled her eyes. "You're enjoying every last bit of this aren't you?" She couldn't help but smile at him.

"Oh, no," he said facetiously with a smile.