"I don't know." I turned back to his hand, playing with his fingers.

"I mean, we're always safe. There was that one time we weren't but that was so long ago. I-shit." I could see the gears in his head turning, trying to figure this out.

"Unless it broke and we didn't know. I didn't want to tell you until I needed to. You don't need to be stressed out." I looked at him, the small space keeping us close together.

"What? This is just as much my problem as it is yours. We'll sort this out together." Adam said confidently, making me smile knowing I had his support. Maneuvering myself, I kissed his cheek.

"You're too good to me." I said cuddling against him. Hell, if I was pregnant having him as the father wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

"Have you taken a test?" He asked after a moment of silence. Not wanting to talk about it anymore I simply shook my head.

"I'll get you one at the next stop." He said so nonchalantly.

"Are you kidding? That's the last thing we need is for fans to run into you while you're buying a pregnancy test. I'll get it." The reality of the situation was sinking in. What if I was actually pregnant?

"Don't worry, we'll get through this. I'm not going anywhere." He pulled me to him, not that he needed to as we were basically chest to chest already.

"Hann! Come here you need to hear this!" Mattys voice boomed from the front of the bus. With a sigh, he kissed my forehead before carefully maneuvering out of the bunk. Closing the curtain I was alone again. Too exhausted to do anything I turned over and went to sleep. The gentle motion of the bus making it easy.

Waking up, it took a moment for me to gauge whether we were in motion. Once figuring out we weren't, I checked the time on my phone.

7:34am

Not remembering what time I had fallen asleep I decided to get up anyways. Careful to be quiet as I could hear the others sleeping. It was amusing I could tell who was who by the noises they made as they slept. George having a slight snore that he would deny until he died. Making a cup of coffee I put it in a to-go cup before getting off the bus. Not exactly sure the city or the venue, we were parked in the loading dock. I decided to go for a walk to get an idea of where we were. Walking around to the front, I noticed a queue of girls already in line. The dedication and passion between the fans and the boys never ceasing to make me feel at home. I could see a few streets with shops and decided to go back to the bus. The only one awake when I got back on the bus was Ross. Sleepily rubbing his eyes as he waited for the Keurig to brew his coffee.

"Morning." He greeted with a tired smile.

"Morning. You're up early." Usually one of the first ones up but never actually the first I was rather surprised to see him awake. Finishing my coffee that had started to go cold, I tossed it in the bin.

"Sleeping under George can make it tough to fall back asleep." He mumbled not fully awake just yet. Nodding in understanding, I pat his shoulder as I passed him to change into shorts and a shirt. Making sure I had my bag, I went to leave having looked up on my phone that there was a CVS on that street near by.

"Where are you off to?" Ross asked from the little table area, his glasses on making him look very teacher like.

"There's a CVS nearby I just need a few things. Do you need anything?" I asked trying to keep it casual and not suspicious.

"Nope, be safe." He said before turning back to his coffee. Leaving the bus I made my way to the CVS. The walk about 10 minutes. I loved taking walks in the early morning cause everything was quiet and still, yet my stomach was in knots the whole time. Get in, get it, get out I told myself realizing this was so close to the venue the chance of seeing fans was high. Granted I didn't think any of them knew me, I still kept my head low as photographs of Adam and I had surfaced before. Better safe than sorry. The last thing Id want is fans throwing questions at Adam.

Finding the tests, as much as I wanted to just grab the first one I saw I had to take the time to read them and make sure the one I chose was accurate; and quick. Luckily this CVS had self check out so I was able to buy the test and get out, avoiding the awkward encounter with a cashier. Now needing to find a bathroom, I put the test in my bag and continued to walk around the area. It was really cute even though not many of the shops had opened yet. Going a block or so further into the area I found a Starbucks. Starbucks always has a bathroom. Quickly moving through the store I ducked inside, locking the door and hanging my bag on the hook. Taking out the test I opened the box and took one out. Taking the cap off the stick, I did as the instructions said. Sat, pee, wait. I could hear people outside the door and decided to wash up. Putting the cap back on the stick, I threw it in my bag, washed my hands and exited the coffee shop. The box said to wait 2-5 minutes before the results would appear. It took everything in me not to stare at it the whole walk back to the bus.

As I approached the bus I stopped and decided to check. This way I'd be able to tell Adam good (or possibly bad) news. Pulling the stick from my bag, I held my breath as it took a second to register whether their was one line or two. I'd never felt so relieved to see two small vertical lines. It was negative. Tossing the stick back in my bag, feeling like a weight has been lifted. Walking onto the bus, Ross was still seated in his pajamas and glasses only this time Matty was beside him, back on his laptop.

"Where'd you go?" He asked, looking up as I stepped onto the bus.

"Just CVS." I smiled a bit too big for a drug store.

"Hann's still sleeping. Lazy ass." Matty said as I made my way to the bunks. Tossing my bag on mine, I carefully pried the curtain open to Adam's bunk. His back to me as he was indeed still asleep. I just couldn't wait. I somehow managed to climb in behind him, without waking him. Wrapping my arm around his waist, I put head on his shoulder so my mouth was right beside his ear.

"Babe." I whispered, buzzing from the good news. Or possibly the coffee.

"Hm." He moaned, never a morning person.

"We're clear." I smiled as he pried his eyes open to attempt to comprehend what I was saying.

"Huh?" He asked.

"The test. It was negative." I further explained. This woke up him up a bit. He shuffled around trying to find his phone.

"What time is it?" He started to panic, thinking he'd overslept.

"Babe, calm down its like 9am. I just couldn't wait to tell you." I couldn't stop smiling. I was so relieved. Not that having a child with Adam would be a bad thing I just wasn't ready and he was at his prime with the band. He turned to face me, leaning in to sleepily kiss my lips.

"I'm glad. I'm relieved really but can I go back to sleep?" By now his eyes were already closed. Laughing to myself I let him fall back asleep and carefully climbed out of the bunk. Pulling the curtain to mine back, I rummaged through my bag for the test and its box. Being sure to put it all together and then inside of the plastic bag from CVS I wrapped it up before tossing it in the trash. The weight officially gone as we were out of the woods.

A/N: This is really long for no reason at all. I just got carried away. I might delete this I'm not sure. Also if you guys want me to do imagines for you please message me id be more than happy to xx