Fire!!!!!!

Mackenzie pov
  I ran into the burning house and screamed to the girl. She yelled back and I ran to her room! She was lying on the floor. I ran over and picked her up and ran back down the stairs. Then all I remember was running out the front door, falling on the lawn, and being in A TON of pain.

Brynn pov
   I got this text about an hour after Mackenzie had left. It read...

Melissa(Mackenzie mom): hey Brynn I'm sorry for the inconvenience because it is late but I thought I'd inform you that Mackenzie is in a hospital because she made the choice to save a 5 year old girl from a burning house. I know that the little girl just has a broken ankle. She is very grateful for Mackenzie. I am also very proud and happy that Mackenzie did this but I am also sad because she has broken her ankle as well and they have diagnosed her that she is in a coma. She is in Saint merry hospital if you'd like to visit her. Thank you and sorry for texting you late. ❤️

I started balling my eyes out. Even though me and mackenzie are the best of friends right now. I still love her and would never wish this apon anyone.
Brynn: MOM PLEASE COME HERE!!!
Brynn mom: what's wrong honey??
Brynn: Mackenzie in a coma and in the hospital. I said balling my eyes out.
Brynn mom: omg I'm so sorry. Should we go see her.
Brynn: please can we. She's at the Saint merry hospital.
My mom nodded then we left off to the hospital. The car ride to the hospital was about an hour long.

Mark pov
I'm some what starting to worry about Mackenzie I haven't heard from her in a few days. Well maybe I should just go to bed. I mean it's already 12:45am. I changed into joggers and no shirt then I went and layed in my bed. I was almost asleep when I heard my phone ding. It was a text from an unknown number. It read.......

Unknown number: hey mark. It's Melissa and I know you and Mackenzie have a little thing going on so I thought I should let you know. So Mackenzie was coming home and she made the choice of saving a girl in a burning house. She is now in the hospital with a coma. You are more than welcome to visit. *She continued with the information.......*
Mark: *he was in shock* Oh really?! That is horrible news. I will definitely come and visit her, and if you need anything please tell me.
Melissa: I really appreciate that. I don't need a anything right now but thank you for asking.
* they continue to talk about mackenzies condition and soon Mark had to go.*

Marks pov:
I REALLY hope Mackenzie will be ok. To be honest I really think I... Love her. I know I'm just a kid but I have true feeling about her.

(A/N we will also be updating other books on this page as well.👌🏼)