The Fight 'Til The End(Part 2

??? #2' POV:

BB told me about what my wife has done today... HOW COULD AHE DO THIS?! I THOUGHT SHE LOVED ME!!! AND NOW...OH NOW...I HAVE TO KILL THE MAN SHE HAS DONE THIS WITH!!!! IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!! THE LAST!!!

Your POV:

I went home that night. I slept and slept and slept. The next day I woke up to it being 11:49. I jumped out of bed put on my clothes and shoes and ran to the pizzaria. I sat in my chair in the office and looked at the cameras. I saw a shadow lurking through the hallways. I called over Mangle and Toy Bonnie. They came over. I told them what I saw. "....he's here...if he found out what Violet did to you, he's gonna kill you!" "I think that's why he's here T.Bon!" "Well we'll protect you (y/n)!" "Aren't I supposed to be protecting you..?" "Just shut up!" They both yelled at the same time. The shadow was in the hallway in front of me. It was coming closer. It came into the light. It was a man with black hair, and wearing a purple suit. He had grey eyes and had light skin. "Well..well..well...so,..are you the person who did it with my wife?!" "Yes sir! I'm sorry! She forced me too, and she hypnotized me to do it! Please don't kill me!!!" He screamed in frustration.

Vincent's POV:

"You okay sir...?" "Stop calling me sir! The name is Vincent. And Violet is my wife." "O-okay..." I walked out the room and walked around. I wandered the place so much I found Violet. I picked her up from the ground. She woke up. I dropped her on purpose and she got up. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" "FOR DOING WHAT YOU DID WITH THAT MAN!! YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A HUSBAND, A LOVE IN YOUR LIFE!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" "WELL YOU SAID YOU DIDNT WANT TO MAKE KIDS YOURSELF, SO I DID IT FOR YOU!!!" "Hmph." "Hmph."

Violet's POV:

I got sick and tired of us arguing so I tackled him. We beat each other up. Over and over again. We beat each other up so bad, we were making us die ourselves. The animatronics came in and started beating us up as well. We tried fight back but it was to late. We were both pinned to the ground. At least we died together....

Your POV:

I came in the room with all the animatronics. They all looked at me. "Since..this is your last day....who do you choose..?" "I choose............. ALL OF YOU!!" I took all the animatronics home with me. They stayed in their human form forever. I got them new clothes and we bought a house together. I gave the dinner some new animatronics that I found online. And now I know I had a great time of mah life. Wonder what will happen next....

Thanks guys! For reading this story of mine! I really enjoyed righting this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it!! If you liked this story you'll definitely like my other FNAF story Here He Comes! And if you like, you can follow me to see some more amazing stories. I'm gonna make one for female readers as well so...yeah. Hope you have a great life and goodbye!