23

"Shoot me." He encouraged, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Dad." Allison said.

"Shoot me!"

"Argent, you put it down!"

"Dad!" Allison shouted.

Zoey glanced around as they all bickered and shouted at each other. Strife.

"Strife." She mumbled, the sun setting and it became dark outside.

"Stop, stop, this is exactly what he wants!" Zoey shouted as they stopped.

"Not exactly." The Nogitsune replied. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. But you're not here to kill me." He said as he turned his back towards the five of them again, looking at the window as the Oni appeared.

"You're here to protect me."

They free their swords, snarling at them as the Nogitsune backed away to stand behind them.

Argent tried shooting at them but no amo was even in his gun, so he had to trade guns.

Stilinski shot at them, and after a few moments, Argent did as well.

The two they were not shooting at, rolled their way to the other side of the room as Zoey, Allison, and Derek turned to face them.

Allison took out her dagger of some sort and the other two werewolves transformed to their werewolf stage, growling at them and they all began to fight.

As soon as Scott and Kira arrived, they disappeared and took Nogitsune Stiles with them.

The fox and the wolf entered the room as Stilinski and Argent raised their gun, prepared to shoot whoever came in. And then lowered them when they realized who it was.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Allison replied as the two walked down the few stairs as everyone was panting.

"And so did Stiles."

Zoey walked into her room, sighing a little. She put down her car keys on the table with her mirror.

She then shrugged off her jacket, setting it on the chair.

Zoey looked up to see a figure sitting on her bed.

She noticed it was Isaac.

Zoey walked towards him, "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd come see you." He said as she sat with him on the bed.

"You didn't just walk out of there, did you?" Zoey rose her eyebrows.

Isaac smiled at her slightly as he kept his voice low, "It's okay. I feel a lot better."

Zoey reached her hand to cup his cheek, smiling slightly at him. She pulled him to her slightly, their lips barely touching.