Id Never hurt you Kylie

Kylie's POV

"Aye King Kylie you gunna wake up?"

Tyga what wait what time is it?

"Like 11:30am so get up and get ready where leaving at 12:45pm and don't think I won't leave wit out you"

Where, where are we going?

"Kylie out to eat for lunch like I said I yesterday"

Oh yeah right ok

*12:40pm*

"Come on Kylie it's now or never lets go"

Okay okay I'm coming Tyga

Tyga's POV

I know Kylie's only 17 and I'm not trying to make a move on her or anything like that. I'm honestly trying to just be friends with her she seem pretty chill.

When we get to the restaurant ain't no one there because I cleared the place out just for us so no one could get pics of us or anything.

"Wow no ones here not even the paps that's really wired"

Kylie said looking around for a person. That's cause I cleared the whole place out so we don't be on TMZ tomorrow morning.

"Awe that's so sweet"

Kylie's POV

I think it's really sweet Tyga did this but last night I did a little research on him and he just had a son and he's with some girl I ain't ever heard of before. So if he's gunna try and I don't know date me or something or even if he's not I'm gunna confront him about it ether way.

Tyga tell me about your self

"Well I'm a 22 year old rapper. Not much to know"

So your not a dad? No kids

"Well I have my son who was born just a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately he came while I'm on tour your sisters party was my last official show"

Oh so you haven't meet him?

"What no of course I was there when he was born"

Oh so your with the mother of your baby?

"You know to be honest wit you Kylie I am yeah, but I don't want to be I'm just with her cause of the baby, I mean we're engaged because her mom and her said if I didn't marry her that she's make sure I'd never see my son. So no matter what I'm gunna see him"

"Omg Tyga I'm I'm so sorry that sounds so sad"

I put my hand on his, we lock eyes not even a second after

"Well I just basically told you my life, so, how bout you, who is Kylie Jenner?"

She's a 17 year old girl who feels like a cast out from her family and friends. That's about it

"Nah nah Kylie Jenner she can be a bitch but only if you make her mad. But she loves really hard but is also scared of love."

Hmm maybe that is who Kylie Jenner is

*After lunch is over*

"So off to your house"

Wait can we just chill at yours? Tyga? Please?

"I mean I guess Chyna and the baby are at her moms till next weekend so I mean yeah. If it's okay wit yo mom"

Ugh Tyga

"I'm joking you don't need to ask her if you don't want. Just don't tell no one you were here."

Why?

"22 year old rapper Tyga raps 17 year old Kylie Jenner"

WHAT

"That's what blogs like TMZ will say. I'm not gunna rape you Kylie I care about you to much. Also I'd never rape one."

How can you care about me you barley know me?

"I know you enough to care Kylie"

I smile and kiss him on the cheek

We get to Tyga's house and holy shit this place is nice ASF from the outside. When we walk in the house is a bit messy.

"FUCK she trashed my house MOTHERFUCKER. I'm sorry Kylie this house is a mess she's such a pig"

Tyga it's okay this place is cleaner then my room is all good

"Yeah but still. So you thirsty want a drink anything?"

Like alcohol?

"I mean if you want some"

Nah I'm good for now thanks

"Ight lets head now to the movie room"

K

Tyga takes me to his movie room and OMG this place is so nice. T puts on knocked up, I don't know why but he just did. We didn't even watch the movie we just talked and talked and talked.

We were heading to the kitchen when I tripped and landed on top of T

"Oh shit you okay Ky?"

Yeah yeah I'm, im fi-

We started making out intensely. While we were doing so he put me up against the walk passionately kissing me. While our toughs are fighting for democracy "Tyga you can't I'm 17" I say in between kisses he pulls away "you gunna tell anyone" he says looking up and down at me and panting "no" I say before I grab his face and pull it into mine.

*WARNING SEX SCENE*

He then picks me up whip still kissing me and walks us up to his room. It's about to be crazy sex because then he threw s me on the bed. He gets undressed and and undresses me then gets on top of me. "Tyga please be easy this is my first" I say in slight embarrassment "I won't hurt you Kylie" he whispers.

We start kissing again I can feel his dick on my body. He goes down to my neck and is in the middle of my boobs then he sucks my nipples. And kisses his way down to my area he licks my Clint and I moan which I know turned him on cause then he just started sucking it. At this point I'm moaning so loud he jams his fingers inside me I say in between moans "omg I'm gunna cum". When I do he sucks it up and then puts his dick inside me he starts to thrust slowly and is getting faster by each moan I put out. After like 10 minutes of pumping inside he's done and I'm so tried from all that I just fall asleep.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter I know the sex scene was pretty descriptive sorry bout that!

Dont forget to vote!❤️