Chapter 18: alphys's date

Just before the boys enter MTT resort a ring was heard it was undyne again"hey...! Uh, this is undyne...shut up,papyrus! This was your idea! Humans! You have to deliver something for me!uh,please? I'm at snowdin in front of papyrus's see ya,punk!"the boys took the river man's ride and reached snowdin and came to papyrus's house and talk to undyne"um,so,i have a favour to ask you guys uuuuh, I...i need you to deliver this letter to dr. Alphys"said undyne"but undyne why don't you it yourself I mean we deliver it she'll think that we wrote it"questioned jude"huh!? Why don't i it myself...?...um,w-well...it's kind of personal,we're friends...so...I'll t-tell you...hotland suuuucks!!! I don't wanna have to go over there!!!"she handed the letter to jude it was shut strongly it got purplish blue wax with the symbol of the kingdom of monsters on it"oh,and if you guys read it...I'll kill you thanks so much!you guys are the best!"the boys came to back the river man and off to hotland they go.
-a few seconds-
The boys reached the lab door there was no mail slot so jude slide the letter in door and knocked on the other side alphys was there she picked up the letter"o-oh n-no,is that another letter...?! I don't want to open it...c-can't I just slide it back out...?!...n...no...I can't keep doing this I'll read this one...um...I-It's shut k-kind of strongly,isn't it?Wait a second" alphys read it a weird sound was heard(it's probably the sound of her blushing that how I see it) the door open showing alphys"hey,if this is a joke,it's......"alphys looked at jude thinking that he wrote the letter"oh my god?did you write this letter?it wasn't signed,so,I had no idea who could have...oh my god oh no that's adorable...and I h-had no idea you,um, wrote that way it's surprisingly,too...after all the gross stuff that I did...I don't deserve to be forgiven much less,um...this?and so passionately,too...you know what,okay! I'll do it! It's the least I can do to make it up to you guys y-yeah!let's go on a date!"alphys said so happily"w-w-what,alphys it wasn't from...."jude tried to explain to her but it was too late she went inside to be ready"uhhh,sorry! I'm still getting dressed!"after a while alphys came out with red dress with white dots"h-how do I look? My friend helped me pick out this she's got a great sense of...um,anyway! Let's do his thing!"said alphys,jude was still try to explain to her but she interrupts again"h-h-hey,w-w-wait! Actually,still can't start the date yet!!!umm,I've gotta give you items to raise your affection statistics,first!that'll increase the change of a successful outcome to the date! Right...?Anyway,d-don't worry! I'm prepared!I-I've been stockpiling gifts in anticipation for a date like this!"alphys showed the gifts but they were not jude it was for undyne"f-first,I've got...some metal armour polish...um,maybe you can't use that but I also brought some waterproof cream for your scales your,uh...scales...uh,well,how about...this magical spear repair kit,that I...um,hey,let's forget about the items let's just start the date"dating start"yeah!!! Let's,uh,date!"everything stood slightly".....um.....do you...like...anime...?"said alphys"of course alphys I mean who doesn't love anime"said jude,alphys was happy at Jude's answer"h-hey!me too!! Hey! Let's!! Go somewhere but where's a good place to Good to go on a date...?...I've got it!!!let's go to the garbage dump!!!"alphys grubbed Jude's hand and run to the garbage dump the others followed as well.
-at the garbage dump-
Everything was the same at normal at the garbage dump"here we are!"said alphys proudly"this is where undyne and I come all the time...we find all sorts of great stuff here heh,she's really...uh..."suddenly alphys saw undyne,alphys starts to panicked"oh no that's her over there I c-can't let her see me on a date with you"said alphys"why tho?"asked jude acting like he doesn't know why because he knows that she is love with undyne"why...?because,uh...well...oh no,here she comes"alphys hid behind the trash can undyne approach she wore a red scarf,a white shirt and a leather jacket but she still her same old blue and red shoes"hey!! There you are!! I,uh,realised,if you deliver that thing...it might be a bad idea so I'm gonna do it!!!give it to me"shouted undyne but jude shakes his head"huh!? You don't have it!?ngggaaahhh!!!have you at least seen her?"asked undyne,jude nodded"yes?so she's somewhere around here...thanks I'll keep looking"left the boys alone alphys came out behind the trash can"oh my god...w...well,I guess it's obvious,huh?i...uh...I really like her i mean,more than l like other people I'm sorry I j-just figured,y-you know...it'd be f-fun to go on like,a cute,kind of...pretend date with you?to make me feel better"alphys talk about she somehow a nobody that she always sewered up and she wants undyne to think that she is cool and she lied about this like this"come on alphys don't be like that you can just tell her the truth"said jude but alphys was unsure if it is good or not"the truth...? But if I tell the her truth she'll hate me"sacred alphys"do you want her to find out on her own? How about we just role play than you can her,how about that?"said jude"r...role play?......that actually sounds kind of fun ok, which one of us is going to be undyne?"asked alphys"I'll be undyne because you can get nervous sometimes so that's why?"said jude"oh right obviously ehehe *ahem*"now it's time for role play with alphys as herself and Jude as undyne and we beginning.
Alphys:h-hi undyne...h-how are you doing today?
Jude:I'm fine
Alphys:ha!ha! Glad to hear it!...uhhh,so i'd like to,I'm,talk to you about something
Jude:what is it,alphys?
Alphys:umm,you see...I...I...I h-haven't been exactly truthful w-w-with you y...you see,I...I oh,forget it undyne!!! I...i want to you how I feel! Y-you're so brave,a-and s-strong...a-and nice...y-you always listen t-to me when I talk about n-n-nerdy stuff y-you always d-d-do your best to m-make me feel special...l-like t-telling me that y-you'll b-beat up anyone that g-gets in my way...UNDYNE!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER!!! I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!HOLD ME,UNDYNE!!! HOLD ME.
Alphys screamed at the top of her lungs that screamed caused undyne to appear again with a surprised look on her face"WHAT did you just say?"said undyne,alphys back away a little bit feeling embarrassed"u....undyne! I...was...just..."undyne stopped her"hey,whoa, wait a second your outfit's really cute what's the occasion?...wait a second"undyne looked at jude than to alphys"are you two...on a date?"jude shaked his head panicking"no no no no it's not what you think,alphys help me out here"asked jude"uuuuh,YES I mean,uuuuh NO! I mean,we were, but I mean,actually we were only romantically role playing as you!"said alphys"WHAT?!?!?!"yelled undyne"I mean!!!undyne...I...I've been lying to you!"said alphys,undyne doesn't know what she means by that"what??? About what???"asked undyne,alphys looked very somber"about...well...everything! I told you that seaweed was like...scientifically important...really,I just...I just use it to make ice cream and those human history books I keep reading...those are just dorky comic books and those the history movies...those...those are just,uh,anime,they aren't real and that time I told you I was busy with work on the phone...I...was just eating frozen yogurt in my pyjamas"said alphys"alphys"but alphys stopped her"I...I just wanted to impress you! I just wanted you to think I was smart and cool that I wasn't some...nerdy loser undyne,I...I really think you're neat,ok..."undyne pat alphys head"alphys shhhh shhhh"undyne hugged her gently while rubbing her head but than undyne grabs her and dunked her into the trash can"alphys! I...think you're neat,too,I guess but,you've gotta realise...most of what you said really doesn't matter to me I don't care if you're watching kid cartoons or reading history books to me,all of that stuff is just nerdy crap what I like about you is that you're PASSIONATE! You're ANALYTICAL!! It doesn't matter what it is! You care about it! 100%!!!AT MAXIMUM POWER!!!...so,you don't have to lie to me I don't want you to have to lie to anyone anymore! Alphys...I want to help you become happy with who you are! And i know just the training you need to do it!"alphys stick her eyes out of trash"undyne...you...y-you're gonna train me...?"said alphys blushing"pfffft,what? Me?"Papyrus came out of the garbage with his gym outfit that said 'jog boy' on it but alphys was not impressed"nah,I'm gonna get papyrus to do it"said undyne,papyrus popped out the garbage and land in front of the others"get those bones shaking!!!!! It's time to jog 100 laps,hooting about how great we are!!!"said papyrus"ready? I'm about to start the timer"said undyne,alphys blushed and spoke"u-undyne...I'll do my best"than papyrus and alphys run off but undyne started to fan out"OH MY GOD!!! She was kidding,right?!those cartoons...those comics...those are STILL real,right?! Anime's real,right"yelled undyne grabbing Jude's arms,jude nodded than undyne laughed"HA HA HA!!! I KNEW IT!!! Gigantic swords!!! Magical princesses!!!here I come!!!...uhh,thanks for taking care of alphys I didn't get to say what I wanted to,but...things seem like they're going to get better for her well,I gotta go catch up with them! Later!"undyne left the garbage dump to catch up with them,the boys also left but just before they left there was a ring from papyrus"howdy! If it is isn't my good friend,who trust me this is papyrus your also mutual friend alphys and I finished our training early very early so I sent her home very home uh...now I feel strongly and for no apparent reason you should also go...there to her lab...house I have only good feeling about this goodbye"said papyrus as he hung up"what do you guys think?"said jude"I think we should"said Nathan,mark and axel nodded so they want to see alphys about this thing that papyrus was talking about.