Sucker for pain

Your P.O.V
Mark was gone at a meeting for the day so I decided to clean up this place spotless and I mean spotless.

I started off with the living room. I grabbed my phone and started playing 'sucker for pain.' It blasted through the speakers. Razz and chica are outside running around the backyard.

  I sang the lyrics as I swept, vacuumed, and dusted. It looked very clean by the time I was done.

   I went to the kitchen and started putting away dishes, mopped, swept again, dusted, organized.

   I went to our bedroom and made the bed. Hung up pictures, vacuumed, organized, clean the tv, fixed the curtains. I've spent so much cleaning almost everywhere and that's when Mark came through the door. "Honey!! I'm home!'" He cheered.

I ran downstairs forgetting I mopped the floor. "Hey baABE!" I yelped as I flew backwards falling onto my butt. "Oh my! Babe are you alright." He tried holding his giggles as he came towards me. I smiled through the pain and sang the lyrics. "I'm just a sucker for pain~" I laughed at the end following with Mark as he picked my up over his shoulder "uh Mark? Usually the man would carry the woman bridal style." I laughed. "NOT THE FISCHBACH WAY!" He sang as we barged into the Room. "Movie night?" He asked. "Yeah. Lets get changed, I'll pick something for you as you pick something for me." I said walking into marks side of the closet. He smirked and walked over to my side.

   I picked out a pair of nice joggers and a blue fuzzy robe. "Ready to see?" I asked. He hummed in response. "1,2,3!" I giggled turning over.

   My face heated up as I saw what Mark picked me. His favourite red lacy bra and a pair of high waisted panties saying 'gamers only' on the butt with my purple silk robe. "T-thanks." I smirked grabbing the outfit as Mark grabbed his. I changed into the outfit and looked at Mark. He smirked and left plopping onto the bed putting on Netflix. "I have to let razz and chica in." I said walking downstairs opening the back door. Chica and razz ran in. I closed the door and walked up the stairs "chica? Razz? Coming?" I asked. Razz started walking but soon chica bit his neck and started walking to their toys and beds. "Alrighty." I smiled walking upstairs joining Mark.

Chica's P.O.V

     I see what you're wearing mom. I picked razz up and walked to our beds. He's too young to be having his eyes scarred if we walk with