"Hello?"

"Kagome? Hey, it's me!" It was indeed Sango. I looked down at him and he winked. Then he inserted a third finger. I bit back a moan as she continued to talk.

"I hope I didn't wake ya up! I was just calling to see when you're coming home. Your mom said she wanted to have a big welcome home dinner. Faye's gonna cook."

"Oh...really? That's really sweet." I could hear the rasp in my voice as I fought to keep control.

Amused golden eyes watched my face intently from my thighs.

"Yeah, she's gonna try and teach me at the same time. Should be exciting. And dangerous, but hey I gotta learn sometime I guess. So where's Inu?" I squirmed both physically and mentally.

"He's uh...ah in the kitchen...eating."

"Oh, did you make him breakfast?" I arched off the bed again as he replaced his fingers inside me with his tongue. I could hear my voice shaking and breathless.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"That's so cute! He's really helpless when it comes to cooking. He's way worse than me! So anyway, since he's not with you, how was last night?"

"Oh, last night...it was....mmm...it was great! We...uh...talked and stuff."

"That's not what I meant! How was it, 'Gome? C'mon don't hold out on me!" My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt myself beginning to reach my peak. He thrust his fingers back into me, tongue once again working feverishly between my folds. I barely held in my moan, but I couldn't take it, I was so fucking close.

"Cum for me, Kagome" He whispered. That did it...

"Sango-oooh. AhhhI havetogo, I'llcallyoulater, bye!!"

The second I clicked off the phone, I broke. Sweet electricity shot through my entire body as my hands fisted in his hair, keeping his mouth firmly pressed against me. He held me down as my hips bucked up again and again.

Almost a minute later, I could still feel my inner walls contracting around his fingers. As I came down, he removed his fingers and one by one, lapped up my juices as I watched.

"You....you ...asshole!" I panted, finally able to speak.

"What'd I do?" he asked, giving me his best innocent expression.

**I POV**

She's so fucking cute when she's mad. Her eyes full of fire, her cheeks flushed a pale pink, her breathing heavy.

Then again...I guess that was a little mean. I did threaten her.

But even as she yells at me right now, pounding me over and over again with a pillow, I know...

I know she liked it.

"Ouch!!"

"Good! I'm glad it hurts." She hit me again. Fuck, she's a strong little bitch. I grabbed her arm, stopping her attack.

"What's your problem? Was it bad?"

Oh boy....that didn't seem to make her too happy. I could practically see the steam rising from her head as she glared at me. I don't know if Faye taught her, but that was a look that made me shiver in fear.

"You...dumb...fuck...."

*Gulp*

Before I knew what was happening, I found myself on my back with a raging Kagome straddling my stomach. She pinned my hands over my head as she leaned in close to my face.