alarm clock

**K POV**

I dreamed a lot that night. In one, I was back at my quaint little bar, singing for my usual crowd, only I was completely nude. Really weird...

Then in another one, I young again, and my father was teaching me how to shoot my bow for the first time. In that dream, I asked him why he always wore those same prayer beads around his neck.

His answer, the same one he'd given me on countless occasions.

"Because your mother loves me, and this is how I show her I love her too."

I woke up, my mind hazily realizing I hadn't given the necklace to Inuyasha. A strong shiver of pleasure ran throughout my body, and I sleepily wondered why.

Then another.

I began to realize there was something really warm between my legs. My eyes fluttered open as an involuntary moan escaped my mouth. Looking down I was met with the sight of Inuyasha's head right above my core, his mouth working intently on my heated flesh.

"Inu....oh...Inuyasha.....w-what are you doing?" My hands snaked down to brush the hair from his face as he looked up at me. He smiled wide and licked his lips.

"Just saying good morning."

"By doing that?" He nodded and sighed softly.

"I think I'm addicted. I really like doing this." He ran his tongue over my womanhood to prove his

point. I shuddered as I watched him intently.

"Addicted?" He nodded and began to stroke me with his fingers. As I squirmed beneath his touch, he rested his head against my bent thigh.

"Yep. I just woke up and it's the first thing that occurred to me to do. You think there's something wrong with me?" I couldn't tell if he was being playful or serious, but at that point, I really didn't give a fuck.

"Huh? uh...oh...what do you mean...."

"You know, like am I crazy or perverted or something? Why can't I get enough of you?"

He suddenly thrust two fingers inside me, causing my back to arch up off the bed.

"Inuyasha!" He lowered his mouth back down to my core, giving a little lick to my clitoris.

"Maybe," another lick, "I've just got a fetish," another one, "for going down on you. You do taste really fucking good."

With that said, he began to work full force, lightly sucking and nipping at my sensitive core. I was completely lost at that point.

That of course is when the phone rang. Instinctively, I reached for it on the nightstand by his bed. I paused right before I picked it up, realizing he was watching me, but hadn't stopped his ministrations. I gave him a questioning look, and he pulled his mouth away form me long enough to only say two words.

"Answer it."

I shook my head furiously as the phone continued to ring. He repeated his previous command.

"Go ahead and answer it. It's Sango, I know it." He resumed his actions. I balked

"Th-then...oooh...s-stop doing that!"

"Nope. Answer it."

"Inuyasha!!"

"If you don't, I won't finish."

"Huh?"

"I'll just leave you hanging."

I stared at him, halfway torn between decency, but more fueled by the pleasure he continued to give me. Finally, I picked up the receiver and answered as calmly as I could