One|Tranquila

"i need to get out of this soon," i mumbled to myself running out of breath. it was getting darker the deeper i got into the woods. "i need a bed too."

i ran as fast as i could, i felt someone running after me too. a rocky trail came up ahead on my right but i avoided it. all i needed was to get away from people and be alone with myself.

"shit," i tripped over a pebble that was underneath my foot. i heard a small 'crack' right after I fell.

great, just great. now i need a bed asap and some rest for my ankle. i turned left only to be trapped against woods and a small wooden cabin. my curiosity will always be the death of me...oh well I might as well die in there.

i knocked on the door waiting for an answer. a couple of seconds later i struggled to push open the door since it jammed, but i managed to open it and look inside. all the walls were bare, it was as if the walls were forbidden to be covered. everything was bare except for the essential materials (tv, speaker, sofa). as if the walls were only allowed to be naked.

"why are you here," a strong mellow voice said behind me. the person's hands were now gripping my waist.

my instinct was to turn around and punch whoever was there but i froze still. after recuperating i turned around to see a clear white face with dark shaggy hair.

"i- i need to go," i said trying to get out of this person's grip. his hands clung to my curves perfectly but i managed to painfully walk back to the door.

"whoever you're running away from will find you with that sprained ankle so why don't you do what's good for you and stay," the shaggy haired boy spoke making me stop in my tracks.

"vamos mami estate tranquila," he murmured while rolling the 'r' off his tongue. i shivered, contemplating if i should stay or not. who knew what this guy was capable of.