[5]

....Adrien...

I woke up and got ready for school. Even with all the akuma's they insist we keep going to school so we don't lose any information for the future. We won't have a future to go off of if Ladybug doesn't show up soon.  I got dressed and walked outside to find a house on fire and then immediately go out seconds later. "I am Jokester and you all just got pranked!"  A new villain yelled.  He'll be gone in a week.  I sighed and walked to school.  I walked in and sat in my seat.

"Hey dude."  Nino said as he and Alya walked in.  The school is in shambles but we still go.

"Ladybug hasn't shown up in three months I hope she's okay."  Alya went though her phone and sat behind me. We're all that's left of the class.  People either moved away from Paris for the time being, are kept at home for safety or got akumatized. Rose, Nathanael, Ivan and Kim moved to the outskirts of the city. Juleka, Max and Mylene are kept at home. Alix and Sabrina are two of the strongest akuma's.

"Chats barely able to handle it alone.  You saw him falling off the Eiffel Tower yesterday."  I sighed. "I hope Chloe and Marinette are okay."

"What're you doing to find her?"  Alya asked.

"What?"  I turned to face her.

"You said that if anyone went missing you would do everything in your power to find them. What're you doing to find them?"  Nino lifted a brow.

"I'll show you after school."  It risks giving away my identity but I don't care anymore.  Ms.Bustier came in in a trench coat like usual.  Sabrina's trying to kill her for making fun of Chloe.  She taught us the usual, history, literacy, math and an extra lesson. 'How To Stay Calm if An Akuma Attacks You.'  I deal with them I don't need to be taught that.  The bell rang for the end of school that was now 10am instead of 2.  Nino and Alya followed me as we walked to my house.  I ducked into an alley.

"What're you doing." Nino laughed.

I pulled them in.  "Three two one."

"Where are you Adrien! I know your here!"  Volpina yelled.  She ran past the alleyway and I breathed.

"Everyday at 10:30 she does this."  I sighed and we walked into my house. I lead them to my room and took off my jacket and got to work. I looked at the wall and sighed.

"Wow dude I never thought you'd go full on detective work."  Nino laughed and sat on my bed that I never make anymore.  My rooms a mess but I don't care.  My laptop beeped and I grabbed it and opened it so fast they didn't see me move. "You got fast."  Nino laughed again.  I didn't care.

I opened it and saw the notification. It was from the police and an update on the investigation.  "Finally!"  I yelled and grabbed my laptop and went over to the wall.  I grabbed a piece of paper with one of the victims names on it. I sat back down.

"What is it?"  Alya asked and sat next to me on my couch. I got up and looked at my evidence. I went through everything again and again and again. "Adrien what happened?"

"I found something new." I smiled.

"What dude?"  Nino asked.

"Okay so one of the people found uhm."  I grabbed the paper. "A Jansen Arc was found three weeks ago in an alley alive. She was bleeding heavily and died in the hospital but before she passed out due to lack of blood she said something about a music store. I think that's where he's taken them."

"So?"

"All we have to do is find the music store and save them."

"Thats a suicide mission dude.  They may be our friends but I don't want to die."

"Besides that might have been the last place she was at before she was kidnapped."  Alya added on and I sighed.

"Yeah maybe." I mumbled and put the paper back on the wall.

"You okay kid?" Plagg whispered trying not to be noticed.

"No." I whispered back and he hid. I sighed and looked at the wall again. I gulped as an idea hit me.  "Guys you don't think they're already dead do you?"

"What no! Marinette would fight the guy off until he was dead."  Nino put his hand on my shoulder.

...Marinette...

We sat in the room he keeps us in. I'm cleaning up Chloe's heavily bleeding back after he whipped her for not playing tea party. He thinks we're his daughters and five years old.  I hate him. "Chat Noir where are you." I sighed as I finished up her bandages. Chloe put her hair back down and it draped down her back.  I sighed and banged my head against the wall.  "I hope Tikki finds him soon I don't think we can fight him much longer."

"He's going to kill us soon I know it." Chloe started crying.  I quivered at the thought of being found dead in an alleyway.

"He keeps each of his victims alive for three years. I think we're good." I laughed a little trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work and she cried harder. "Chat where the hell are you." I groaned.

"What if he doesn't find us?"  Chloe hicupped.

"He's going to you just have to give it time." A tear slid down my cheek.

"How long do you think we've been here?"

"Mostly likely months. Paris is mostly likely in shambles because I can't cleanse the akuma's."  I started crying.  "If only I had Chat bring me up to my balcony I wouldn't be here."

"If only I had stayed at Sabrina's instead of going home I wouldn't be here." We cried hard.