afterwords

I decided to play by the rules so here you go
____________________________________
Zane's pov
Kawaii chan fell unconscious after i kissed her, i must have overwhelmed her. Man, i wish she didn't pass out, the rest of the date had to be put on hold and we had to go home.
she locked her door so no one would see her shrine and I dont want to wake her up so i guess we'll have to go to my room... ok, i lay kawaii chan down on my bed and lay down next to her, i kept the door open so no one would think anything bad and i quickly fall asleep.

Kawaii chan's pov
Kawaii chan wakes up and feels herself laying on a very warm pillow, who got this pillow for kawaii chan? Kawaii chan opens her eyes to see that the pillow is zane senpai! Kawaii chan is in zane senpai's room! Ooooh kawaii chan can remember the kiss last night!

*Extreme fangirling initiating*

Kawaii chan quickly remembered that she was sitting next to zane senpai and stopped fangirling. Ooh kawaii chan had an idea
Kawaii chan moved ontop of zane senpai and whispered in his ear
Kc: zane senpai wake up...
Kc: zane senpai, Kawaii chan wants to show you something
Kc: zane senpai...
Kawaii chan got off of zane senpai and decided to wait in her room, she might as well take a shower while she's waiting.
As kawaii chan walked to her room she realized that zane senpai and kawaii chan were alone in the house. This was kawaii chan's chance! Kawaii chan will wait for zane senpai to wake up, then she'll finally get him all to herself.

Several hours later

Zane senpai still hasn't woken up! Hmph kawaii chan is a meif'wa with needs and she needs zane senpai!
Kawaii chan knows she shouldn't let her heat control her but its hard! Its soo hard / thats what she said / snap out of it kawaii chan!!