Chapter 11 Flying Solo, Kinda

After my "date" with Hiccup yesterday I really needed a me day. So I'm taking one with (d/n), Shadow Wing, Cloud Streak, and Fog Flight. So much for my "me day". We flew, we swam, we just had fun. But even as I laughed my mind was churning about what I said.
I told Hiccup I was going to change, but could I?
I began to steer (d/n) out to sea. She gave a concerned noise in her throat. I stroked her soothingly but didn't stop. We flew for most of the day until we made it to our old home. Our old island. The place were I met (d/n) and Hiccup. As the dragons dispersed to eat I walked around the island in much the same way I did the day I arrived. I explored until I came upon our cave. (D/n) appeared at my side and we walked in together. Everything was how we left it, it looked like home. I wondered, did my old old home look the same?
As my dragon group gathered around me again we took once more to the air I led them further from Berk. It didn't take long to arrive on my home island, Angora Island. We flew close to the trees using stealth as we made our way to my house. (D/n) was the only one who stayed with me as we landed on my roof.
"Stay hidden," I whispered before slipping in a window, my window.
I looked around. Nothing had changed, clothing strewn across the room in a near panic, desk littered with knocked over ink bottles, bed a rumpled mess. It looked like a crime scene in here.
I walked around the picking up various articles of clothing that I had been to panicked to remember last time, I grabbed a couple of journal, and than, I gingerly lifted up a specially drawn family portrait. It had been drawn a few months before I had left. A tear streaked down my cheek as I traced the outline of each of my family members. My beautiful mother standing next to my strong brave father. In front of them stood my older brothers, Hamish and Bulgar were both tall and muscular young men. And finally in between them stood a young girl, who looked so happy, so innocent, me. I hugged the portrait to myself before adding it to my pile. I slipped out my window onto (d/n) and gave her a hug.
"Lets go home."

We landed in the cove and all I wanted to do we sleep. And than I was interrupted.
"(Y/n) where were you all day?!?! I was worried!" Hiccup exclaimed.
I went to visit my home, had to grab some things."
"Are you OK?"
"Actually Hiccup, I am."

Two updates, one day, give this girl an award! *LOUD APPLAUSE* Is tonight a blue moon because this will NEVER happen again. This chapter wasn't meant to be so heavy. Oh well. Till next time my little Vikings.