Chapter 30

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Eldon's pov
"Richelle," I whisper and gently let go of her, revealing her hopeful, yet sad, eyes, "I'm going to ask if I can get you, and the answer will be yes. Then, Noah will appear with the police upstairs, and you can go home."

"Thank you," she replies in a soft voice, her long blond hair covering one side of her face that seems to look bruised and that she wants to hide it, poor thing. "Thank you so much."

"Well I can't just let you stay here now can I?"

"I guess not."

A smile tugs at the corner of her mouth, and she gives me one more hug before I walk out of her cell towards where I left Amanda. Me and Richelle haven't had an actual conversation in ages. And I mean ages! I've wanted to knock on Noah's door and ask to speak with Richelle or even see Richelle, but I've been too scared to. I mean, what if she didn't remember who I am? I would've looked like an idiot. At least now I've spoken to her, at least now I can say that I took her out of hell.

"Ah," Amanda's voice speaks as she sees me walking towards her, "you must be finished. Show me who you've chosen."

I begin to walk towards Richelle's cell with Amanda following me. Gosh, I really hope that this plan works! I don't see how it can fail honestly. I hope Noah's got the police, I don't mind when he will come; if I'm in here with Richelle, or out there with her. Either way, the police are going to save everyone in this room, except Amanda of course, she'll be put behind bars.

We arrive at Richelle's cell, only to see her with her head down, and her hair completely covering her face now. If her hair got dyed black, she would look like the typical 'ghost girl' from a horror movie. Except, Richelle's hair is curly, not straight. She looks like we never had that conversation, she looks as if she wants to hide herself, as if she wants to disappear.

"I would like this girl," I tell Amanda, trying to act like I know that it's Richelle. "What's her name?"

"Her?" Amanda questions pointing to Richelle. "That's Richelle. Not Samuals, Jackson. And she isn't up for grabs, Eldon."

Wait.....what? She knows who I am? But she thought I was Daniel! She's never seen me before, I hung out with Noah when she was out. So how does she know? I mean, yeah, I live opposite their house- well Noah's house now. But that doesn't mean that she could know who I am though! Or does it? Or should I pretend that I'm not Eldon? I could say that I'm Daniel!

"Eldon? Who's that?" I reply, praying inside that she buys it. "I'm Daniel, and you know that!"

"Really? I know it's you, Eldon. I've seen you with Noah. I've seen him walk to your house, I've seen his Instagram and Facebook photos with you, it's not hard to figure out that it's you."

"That's beside the point, I want to buy Richelle."

"Sorry- I'm not sorry actually, but you can't have Richelle. Why? You'll tell the police about what's going on down here, and I can't have that happen, I can't go to jail. This business keeps me going."

"You can't stop me from leaving!"

"Oh can't I?"

"Of course not! I can easily get past you!"

"Try it."

I quickly shove past her, and run towards the stairs not stopping for a second. Noah better be up there with the police! I come to a sharp halt when I reach the first step and hear a noise- a noise that I never want to hear when I'm around- the trigger of a gun being pulled.

My head looks up at the top of the stairs as fast as lightning, I don't want to get shot! Standing there is man with sleek black hair, a crooked nose, wearing a leather jacket, holding a gun towards me. That's the man from the CCTV footage! He helped Amanda take Richelle!

"Go back to Amanda," his deep voice orders me and I quickly take a step back. "All the way."

I walk to Amanda backwards, I don't want to turn around incase he shoots me,  and he walks with me, still pointing the gun at me. Oh my gosh, Noah get here now!

"If you move any further, I'll let the trigger go."

"But what about Daniel? When he comes, he'll see this and tell someone!"

"There is no Daniel, I made him up."

Oh boy, I've got myself in trouble.......

******

Hey everyone! I'm back from holiday! I hope this update was okay, sorry it wasn't too long. Anyway, updates should be more often now. Thanks for reading!