Paranormal

We were resting from all the practicing. It was 12 in the morning and it was a full moon. Then suddenly, a big storm went to our biome.

We heard someone come in. We readied ourselves for the big reveal. We saw a boy and two girls. The boys name was HEROBRINE! He wore a blue shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. His eyes were pure white and his powers come from lightning. One girls name was Erica. She was wearing a black jacket, black jeans, and black shoes. Her powers cone from her bracelets. She had short hair and had blue-ish white eyes. The other one was.........Amia!

"We've been watching you. We waited for a true survivor, and all of you came. I've waited years and years for a someone like you. Well? What are you waiting for? Aren't you gonna fight me?" Herobrine stopped and chuckled.

We all were afraid.

"If you're not gonna kill me, then I'm gonna kill you." He said with an evil laugh.

We were all pointing out weapons at him. "ZASHAN!" He yelled. It was some kind of language. Right after he yelled, all out weapons flew across the room. "You see, I can do anything. I can speak to lightning, teleport, and other things you can imagine"

"ZHAHANIZHAKA!!" Lightning struck us in our hearts. I asked, "Why are you *argh* doing this *argh* to us?" "I waited for the true survivor because, someone i know said that there will be a survivor that will be better that me. I dont want to be lower than others. I WANT TO RULE THE WORLD! ZHANA--" "Stop Brine, thats too much, don't kill them. Please. Don't kill them." Amia interrupted. "Get out of the way Amia. Your'e ruining Brine's moment." Erica said. "SHUSH!!! Amia! Fine! If you're on their side, then be on their side!" Herobrine said as he pushed Amia towards us. "Erica, lets do it together." Erica nodded.

"ZHANA ZINA......" They both chanted.

"Bubblegum, wheres the Brine Buster?" Amia asked. "It's in my chest." I answered. "Okay." Amia used her powers to bring the Brine Buster out of the chest.

As Herobrine and Erica were finishing the spell, I tried to figure out how to use it. " Hurry up." Amia said. "I think you're supposed to press the green button." Marian said. I pressed the green button "ITS NOT WORKING!!!"

Herobrine and Erica casted the spell, Amia shouted, " NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" As the lightning hit her whole body, We shouted, "AMIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" The Brine Buster started working and shot the two. They blew to pieces and were never to be seen again. We ran to Amia and said, "AMIA! Are you okay?!?" Her last words were, "You are the champio---" "AMIA! AMIAHH!!?!?!?" I yelled "She's gone." Butterscotch comforted me. (Imagine this part in slow motion lol)

And thats the end of Paranormal Blocktivity. The End.