getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 2)

***PLEASE COMMENT!***

Chapter 2

I couldn't tell what time it was when I woke up since there where no windows or clocks in here. How could someone have a room with no windows in it? Well, I guess a vampire could, don't they not like the sun or something or is that just a myth? My body was stiff so I guess I must have been sleeping a while and I had to go to the bathroom. I got up put my shoes on and cracked open the door to see if Michael was lurking around anywhere.

The hall was empty.

It sort of had an eerie feeling when I stepped out of my new room. Almost like someone was watching you plus it was really cold too. A shiver rippled through me as I was taking a step down the hall towards the bathroom. I shook it off and kept walking, once I got to the staircase I could see light shinning through the blinds of a window set at the bottom of the stair case. I wonder what's down there. But I better not go check because I won't want to get into any trouble with Michael. I turned the opposite of the staircase and followed the hallway down two doors just like Michael and I did the night before. I finally came to the bathroom, the door was open slightly and I heard someone whimpering. It sounded like a girl. I pushed the door open until it hit the wall parallel to it. There was a girl crying her eyes out tied up next to the toilet, mouth duck taped. I ran over to her and pull the duck tape off her mouth gently so it wouldn't hurt her and then tried to untie her arms. She was crying hysterically and hyperventilating. I was shhing her trying to calm her down so I could ask her what had happened to her but she wouldn't stop, the poor thing was so scared. She looked probably thirteen or fourteen. Finally she started to calm down and I asked her, "What happened? Who did this to you?" She took a deep shaky breath and then said "I don't know who he is. I was walking home from a friends house last night and before I knew it some guy picked me up and started running freakishly fast then I blanked out and woke up in here. Please you have to help me! Please!" I can't believe this. Michael did the same thing to this poor girl as he did to me two nights ago. I felt sick to my stomach but I knew I had to help this girl. I just had to! I was telling her to take deep breaths and to calm down. She looked like she was finally calm enough to move, I was helping her to her feet when I had the wind knocked out of me. All of a sudden I was pined up against the wall next to the poor girl. She broke out into hysterics again and I was trying to catch my breath. Michael was standing over me pinning me to the wall, he had my tightly by the shoulders. "Get away from me!" I half screamed half cried to him breaking into my own terror and hysterics. I was shoving against his chest with everything I had.

"What are you doing in here? And I can do whatever I want to you whenever I want to!" He growled at me. I stared crying again still pushing him as hard as I could "I swear to God if you don't get away from me..." I yelled to him not knowing what I would do.

"You'll what?"

"I don't know yet but I swear I'll kill you!"

"Ha ha! How are you going to kill me?" He asked me, his voice acidic and harsh.

"I'll shove a wooden stake threw your heart or set you on fire or something! However you kill a vampire I'll find out and I'll do it and that's a promise!" I spat at him. He dropped one hand and his eyes were like staring into a black hole full of hatred and anger. I didn't care though; he was not going to harm that girl if I had anything to say about it! If he wanted her he had to go threw me first. All I heard now was the girl's hysterics and my heavy breathing. I shoved passed him and ran to the startled girl, "Are you ok?" I said as I knelt down next to her trying to help her to her feet. Then I felt Michael place his hand on the top of my right arm and pull. I tried to get free but it was no use I knew it wouldn't be able to help me against his enormous strength. He threw me across the room and I heard my head smack against the wall. I was sliding down the wall when I heard the girl screaming as she we scrambling to get away from Michael. He picked her up in a very swift movement and started walking towards the door with her. I caught him by the ankle as he passed by me. He stopped then looked down at me with a glare so full of anger and frustration I had to look away. He yanked his ankle free and started walking again, I had to do something so I called to him, "Michael please let her go, take me instead she's so young and I can't bear" I stopped to rephrase my next sentence. "I won't let you hurt her." I was struggling to get to my feet when I felt something wet on my shoulder. I looked down and lying next to me was a puddle of fresh blood, pouring from my head. I felt around my head for the area of where all this blood was coming from. It was a small hole just behind my ear. I looked up at Michael and he was staring at me with red eyes. As I looked into his eyes my breath caught and I stumbled backwards, trying to stop the bleeding by putting pressure on the wound. He dropped the girl and moved swiftly over to me meeting me face to face and trapping me into a corner. I was so scared I couldn't even think straight but as I looked at the girl I thought, better me than her. Although I wouldn't be sure what happened to her when I was dead. He was pinning my body against the wall by putting his hands on my waist shoving me against it. Then he took his left hand and pushed my hair back to reveal the blood pouring out of the little wound. He bared his teeth and then I heard something shatter and Michaels face twisted up in furry. I realized the girl standing just behind him now had thrown the glass soap holder at the back of his had. I yelled to her "Run!" but it was too late. Michael turned on her snapped her neck to the side and dug his teeth into her neck. All I could see was blood, blood, and more blood. I was becoming unsteady from loosing to much blood myself so I crouched down bending my knees, closed my eyes, and took deep breaths. I only realized I was crying when I opened my eyes and my vision was blurred. Michael was picking up the lifeless girl and stalking out of the door with her. I scrambled to my feet and staggered to the draws under the sink. I needed to find something to patch up this hole in my head before I lost way too much blood. I found a box of band aides at the bottom of a draw and patched up my head. I quickly walked back to my room and to my surprise found Michael leaning against the wall facing me head on. "What did you do with that girl?" I whispered to him as I stayed as far away from him as possible. He just stared at me with the look of maybe regret in his once again black eyes.