Chapter 10 - Intro to Rihanna ( 10 yrs later)

*Rihanna POV*
    Hey navy! My name is Rihanna Fenty. I am 28 years old from the island of Barbados. I left there when I was 16, and have made multiple hits ever since. You may have Pon Di Replay, Umbrella, Only Girl in the World, and Where have you been.

    I am also a philanthropist and ambassador of tourism for Barbados. I have always given back to my community on the island, because I remember the hard times I grew up in.

  I recently collected alot of money from my annual Diamond Ball and created a scholarship after my grandparents Clara and Lionel. The Clara Lionel Scholarship is a scholarship that provides for poor schools not only in Barbados, but islands all over the carribbean.

    I also have released 8 albums over the years from Pon Di Replay in '06 to Unapologetic '12 and then finally, my latest masterpiece ANTI. I signed with Tidal, a HD music streaming service, and a single from my album "Work" was released on there.

   But as soon as "Work" was released, Tidal leaked my tracklist for ANTI, so I just basically released all of my other pieces. Songs such as "Kiss it Better, and Needed Me" became huge hits, and I eventually did music videos for them. I was even called a G when I released Needed Me on 4/20 which is National Majauna Day.

   However, dont get me wrong. I wasn't always the innocent girl that everyone saw and wanted that unsymetrical bob back in the day. But all of that changed one faithful day.

   In 2008, I was beaten by my famous alleged boyfriend Chris Brown. I was never the same, It felt as if someone ripped out my heart from out my chest. I've never been so hurt in my entire life, so I decided to make my pain turn to anger.

   In my fourth album, "Rated R", that I released back in '08/9 some of the songs were suicide related, but mostly they were about rage. Songs such as "Hard" and "Russian Roulette" were obviously related to my beating.

   I was turning into a monster, a monster I didn't want to become; It was as if all the happiness inside me dissolved and turned into darkness. I realized that if I wanted to live with myself and see another day, I have to forgive. 

   So eventually years later, when Chris was on trial; I forgave him for all the bad things he did yo me. Everyone, even my fans were shocked. But it needed to be done so I can move on in life.

   However, what y'all may not know is Nicki Minaj, the greatest female rapper, she and I were childhood friends. Now I know that sounds crazy knowing that everyone see me with my other childhood friend, Melissa, but it's the truth, Nicki and I were friends.

   We used to play together when we were 3, a year before I met Melissa, and every since we've been friends. I remember when I first got to America, she had moved here due to her bad relationship between her father and mother. So I decided to meet up with her the day I arrived im New York.

   Man, I remember that day as if it was yesterday. We were both 16, young, and adventurous. I remember taking her out to shop at Chanel, teasing her for her tattoo, then going to Caribbean Dream: a Trini/ Jamaican restaurant, then we went to my hotel for the night, and we had sex.

  Sex with Onika (what I called her back then) was unforgettable.

  I remember her curvacious body as she stripped down for me. How her eyebrows furrowed when I pinched at her nipple then sucking on it. How her back arched all the way once I put my fingers deep inside her. And how her voice was so sweet once we were done as she said "I love you, Robyn"

   Tears welled up in my eyes. Oh how I would kill for something like that, somone who you've known forever, and is just the perfect match for you. I needed her more than ever..... I needed Onika