The rain gradually stopped as they drove towards their destination.

"We're here," Sean announced, making the two poked their heads outside the van windows.

They gaped.

Before they revealed a chateau with cream-colored exteriors that match the roadway leading to its entrance gate. It wasn't as grandiose as the one in Versailles or those in Loire Valley, but it has a humble ambiance enough to say that the house held a lot of cultural and historical interactions.

When the copper gates opened, a garden full of roses and hanging lanterns came into view. There were several wooden tables neatly scattered on the grassy grounds, with long rectangular ones on the inclined hill.

The place was completely soaked by the rain.

It was obviously a wedding reception area, an outdoor one, and despite the unforeseen weather, the organizers were able to salvage those tangible and non-waterproof decors.

The service crews and the caterers halted their work as they gave a small bow to Sean and his mother, and then a warm welcoming smile to their young guests.

Once the four left the van, Sean excused himself as he talked with one of the organizers about reconstructing the venue, leaving the three with a uniformed maid.

"Camile." the mother instructed her. "Why don't you prepare a room for our guests in the north wing and bring them some appropriate garments for the party?"

"Yes, Madame," Camile answered, ushering the two flabbergasted teens inside.

Marinette wasn't that knowledgeable compared to Adrien in terms of castle's architectural designs since she was not the one who lives in a Palais, but she wasn't dumb not to identify the aesthetics of the building.

She felt distraught how they left some puddles of water and wet footprints on the floorboards and carpets as they passed the halls but the maid didn't mind it. She even beamed at them when she opened their assigned room.

"Feel free to use the towels and robes inside," she told them. "As well as some clothes in the closet. I don't think Monsieur and Madame d'Eu would mind it. This is actually their suite when they were a bit...younger."

The pig-tailed girl could've sworn Camile winked at them before she closed the door and left.

"That...was weird," she muttered. Her companion nodded silently.

The realization hit them when they began to scan the entire room.

There was a wardrobe full of formal clothes for men and women, and a single bathroom with no dividers. The only furniture inside was a stool for a mirrored dressing table, and a single bed.

And currently, they were soaking wet.

Adrien could only think of one possibility to solve their problems.

"Adrien?"

"Ye-yes?" he squeaked, unable to meet the girl's inquisitive eyes.

"What's the fastest record you've made so far in taking a bath?"

A blush crept in uncontrollably as he rubbed his neck. "Uh...forty-five? No - thirty minutes? Why?"

Marinette smirked. "Mine's three."

For a student who has a reputation for tardiness, he didn't question her claims.

"O - okay."

"So I got dibs first."

He jolted when the bathroom door suddenly banged behind him.

It took him a whole minute to grasp the reason behind his Lady's question.