Chapter 2

Cali's P.O.V.

Ed and I are driving down an unfamiliar road followed by many nice houses. I haven't spoke since we got into the car but im curious as to where he is taking me.

"Ed"

"Yeah?"

"Not that I dont trust you, but where the hell are we going?"

He laughs before he replys," To my flat, I didnt want to just leave you there after I pratically asked everything about you. Besides, your very talented and I want to know more about you"

"Why? I mean, I am not intetesting at all", I reply.

"Thats your opinion. Now come on were here"

We pull up to a rather large mansion that looks like the queen herself could live in it.

"Wow Ed! I guess the music business treats you well, Eh?"

"I do alright", he replys scratching the back of his head.

"Alright is an understatment"

We enter the house and its just as beautiful as the outside, if not more. It was classy but modern at the same time.

"Guest room is upsairs, 4th door to your right "

"Ed.. thankyou"

" Of course love"

----

A few hours have passed by and now Ed and I are left at the dinner table eating chinese food.

"I have to say that this is the most proper meal I have had in a while"

"How long has it been again?"

"About 5 months"

"Well you dont have to worry about that anymore, this is your home"

"What?"

"This is your home, everything you see that is around you belongs to the both of us now", he says while staring into my eyes.

"I can not ask that of you Ed. I can not ask you to take me in and let me live under your roof simply because you feel bad for me. I will stay tonight and leave you be by morning", I say standing up and walking away from the dining area.

"No! Kat I am not asking you to stay! I am not taking you in only because I feel bad for you. I want to help you pursue a music career, I want to help you make it in life"

"Kat I want you to be my daughter, so I can care for you as if you were my own. So what do you say?"

"Ok..."

"Ok", he says embracing me into a hug.

"Now go on to bed we have a day of shopping ahead of us tomorrow. We have to get you a new wardrobe"

"Sounds good "

"Goodnight love"

"Goodnight ", I reply heading up the stairs.