Cure me, Lena.

I waited at the front door for Amelie to come out of my room
"Are you sure this will be a wise decision Cheri?" She asked, walking out of my room, wearing a large, poofy jacket I let her wear to help cover some of the outfit she was given by Talon, and to attempt to cover up as much of her skin as possible.
I couldn't help but blush, it wasn't a huge change but it was still something, it was a little hard to get used to her wearing something normal for a change
"U-um, yeah I'm sure luv!"
I replied, stuttering a tad bit "We can't just have ya walking around like that, you'll stick out like a sore thumb, and since Angela and Winston couldn't fully return your skin to it's normal colour the least we can try is to get you normal clothes, Ame!"

She sighed, but stiffly smiled "Just please keep an eye out for me then, Cherie" she states.

"Won't let anyone touch ya, luv" I replied, confidently.
"After all I'm the only one who can!~" I stated, placing my hand on Amelie's butt for a moment, then quickly zipping away.
She stood, frozen in shock for a moment but quickly realized what I just did "LENA YOU IMBÉCILE!" She yelled charging after me, as angry as she seemed I know I heard a little laugh from her.
"CATCH ME IF YA CAN!" I yelled back, laughing cheerfully

[A couple minutes later, at a mall]

"This is the place, right?" Amelie asked
"Yep, luv!" I answered cheerfully, looking at it all, it was a GIGANTIC mall, filled to the brim with people as well as some omnics.
I looked over to Amelie and furrowed my eyebrows, she seemed to be shaking a bit.
I held her hand and she froze for a moment and looked over to me
"It's alright luv, I've got ya" I assured her, smiling at her "If anybody says anything about your skin ignore them, luv." I advised her
"If you feel REALLY uncomfortable with this try and look at me, nobody else, Amelie."
"Just act like it's only us. Nobody else." I suggested, holding her hand a little more tightly.

"M-Merci, Lena.." She stammered, still a little shaky, but not as bad.

"Alright, take a deep breath, luv." I suggested, as we took our first few steps into the huge mall.
The first part we had entered, luckily, was a clothing store, one of the more larger ones the mall had.
"See anythin ya like, Ame?" I asked her, looking over at her to see if she was fairing well with this so far.
I smiled happily, as I looked at her face she seems fine so far!
Amelie turned over to look at me for a long moment, looking at me up and down, stopping at my eyes.
I raised an eyebrow.
"You." She remarked, licking her lips.
I blushed a whole lot at her remark but laughed in response none the less.
Afterwards me and Amelie looked around for a bit, and Amelie quickly found some simple things she liked, one of which being a black jacket with a dark purple undershirt and dark blue jeans along with some normal faint blue/purple shoes.
We bought a couple more things, like a more light jacket for her since she was wearing a pretty heavy one at the moment, some pairs of jeans, some shorts, shirts, one dress I suggested her to get which she'd totally look great in! and gloves just in case she was really uncomfortable with the possibility of people staring at her skin.
"Looks like we're all set, luv!" I exclaimed cheerfully, about to head out until I realized I couldn't as Amelie was holding me in place.

"Lena, wait." She asked.

"What is it?" I questioned, concern in my voice, hoping she wasn't uncomfortable from something like if someone saw her skin or if maybe she saw a Talon agent or or Reaper or if she was gonna sn-

"Lena..?" She said, waving her hand in my face to get my attention

"Oh u-um sorry bout that!" I apologized, laughing a little awkwardly

"Pas de problème" Amelie replied

"Uh luv, fraid I don't know what ya said there" I informed, awkwardly laughing again