.:7:.

At 1 years old Josh took Ruby our clothes shopping. A tutu with a camouflage jacket.
"Josh it's so cute, but it's so your style" Jenna met them at the door.
"Gotta admit my style is pretty stylish" Josh winked. "Also I wanna take her to get ice cream and girls tomorrow" he winked
"Tyler wanted to have a daddy daughter day, ask him if you can tag along" Jenna stated.
"Nah let him have her I'll get the concert week" and with a kiss on Ruby's cheek, uncle Jishwa left.
Tyler had picked up dinner and since Ruby could eat some human foods she got mashed potatoes all to herself.
"Have fun making a mess out of that" Jenna handed her a spoon.
"She looks so cute, this needs a picture" Tyler pulled out his phone to take an Instagram picture. He captioned it "tater monster"
"Have fun cleaning that up" Jenna said throwing him a rag.
The family finished up their dinner and sat down on the couch to play.
"Daddy daughter day tomorrow gem" Tyler picked her up and threw her over his shoulder spinning in a circle. He put her down for their occasional tickle fight, and her laughter filled the house.
Jenna had to film it all. Momma Joseph needed videos of the adorable child.
The family slowly fell asleep on the couch all together. Ruby lay in Tyler's bare chest. Her face was propped up against his beating heart and her stomach was against his.
Tyler began to reminisce about the faint scars on his stomach. He used to cut only because he felt like he was worthless and no one needed him to be alive, but now he has a child who needs him.
He began to walk up the stairs to place Ruby in her bed, as he did so small lyrics made their way out of his mouth.
"Ruby take my hand" he sang softly.
Tomorrow was another day to cherish with his daughter.
**
The next day Tyler got up early, drank his red bull he left the night before, and changed out of his pajamas. He went into Ruby's small bed to pick her up. She was probably dreaming a good dream because a smile escaped her lips almost as big as Tyler's smile when he saw her.
Jenna was already downstairs making breakfast and getting ready to go out and run errands.
Tyler heated up some milk and set Ruby in his lap to Drink it. Jenna had left the house leaving Tyler to dress her by himself. He chose a blue dress and a white bow in her hair to match her white shiny shoes. Today would be full of laughter and fun. Something Tyler hadn't experienced in a while, and something Ruby would forever cherish.