[1]

...Marinette...

I woke up and jumped out of bed. I took a quick bath and got ready for school. "Good morning Marinette." Tikki yawned and I laughed at her sleepiness. I packed up my homework and a few cookies for her.

"Good morning Tikki." I giggled as a grabbed a box off of my desk.

"Your up early for once." She yawned again and I handed her a cookie.

"Well yeah. It's Alya birthday and I promised I would come early." I smiled and she flew into my purse. I kissed my parents goodbye. I ran to school and found Alya talking to Nino and...Adrien? Oh Adrien.

"Hey girl!" Alya yelled and Adrien and Nino turned around.

I hugged her tight. "Happy birthday!"

"Wait it's your birthday?" Adrien asked and she nodded. "Happy birthday." Adrien smiled and felt my heart flutter.

"I got you something well made you something." I smiled and gave her the box.  she took it and opened it up immediately and I laughed.

She pulled out a ladybug inspired scarf and phone case.  "I love it girl!" She put the scarf on  and the phone case and hugged me.

"I don't mean to spoil the mood but did you guys here about what happen?" Nino said. We all nodded 'no'. "Apparently girls our age are disappearing all over Paris and the police found one of their bodies last night in an alley."

"That's terrible." Alya trembled.

"Yeah but the weird thing is is that she went missing three years ago and was wearing pigtails and a dress. She looked like she was five." Nino sighed. "I hope no one else is taken."

"Me either." I mumbled. The bell rang and we went to class. Everyone sang Alya happy birthday and I gave her a cupcake at lunch. at the end of the day I ran home and did my homework.

"Marinette can you come down here?" My maman asked. I finished my page and stood up from my desk.

"Coming." I walked down the stairs and my parents were looking at the Tv. "What happened?"

"They found two more girls. When you leave make sure you keep a look out. I don't want you to go missing." My papa hugged me. Maman joined a second later.

"Okay I will." I smiled and let go of the hug. I walked back up to my room and finished my homework and sighed. "Tikki we have to tell Chat and go to those crime scenes." Tikki nodded. "Tikki spots on!" I transformed into Ladybug and yo-yo my way to the last crime scene to see Chat asking questions. "Chat!" I called out and he finished up and walked over to me.

"Hello M'Lady." He kissed my hand and I pulled away.

"Hey did you find anything?" My voice laced with concern.

"Actually yes but can we talk somewhere more private?" He asked and I nodded. We went to a tall building and sat on the top. The window blew through my hair and I faced Chat.

"So what'd you find?" I lifted a brow.

"All three girls are found in alleyways around where they lived on the same day they disappeared on three years ago."

"What else?"

"They are all found wearing pigtails and a dress and look like five year olds sleeping." His voice laced with worry. "They all had the same way of death which was a stab wound to the stomach. They all lost a lot of blood at least 60% of it. They had markings on their backs that looked like a whip. One of them even had a broken arm when she was found."

"Anything else?" I grew scared.

"They were all." He paused and held back tears. "There was evidence that they were all raped."

"Oh God lets hope he doesn't have anymore girls."

"We can only hope." Chat sighed and took off in a different direction. I sighed and jumped down into an alley and detransformed. I was way to far from my house. I walked home and got there at 9.

"Where did you go? I thought you went missing." Maman hugged me.

"I'm sorry I went for a walk. I'll tell you when I'm leaving from now on." I hugged her back. She handed me my food and I ate it. I walked back up to my room when I finished and packed up my homework for school.  I changed into my pajamas and went to bed after giving Tikki a cookie so she could recharge.