Nate(Skate)Maloley Imagine

(It's sort of an imagine, but basically it's Nate watching your kid while you're going to work, then going grocery shopping after, and he has major trouble watching your kid.😂)

Nate's POV:

I watched Y/N grab her wallet and keys off the table. I ran over to her, and dropped to my knees, wrapping my arms around her waist.

I was beggin' her not to go, "Baby girrrlllll.."

"Nate he's sick, and I need you to stay with him while I go to work, and go grocery shopping. Please, this is all I ask for you to do." She removed my arms, and I stood up.

I ran in front of the front door, and gave her my sad face. I stuck out my bottom lip, usually it works, but she rolled her eyes.

"Ma do you have to leave me with, you know...him?" I looked down at Jaime.

Jaime is Y/N's 6 year old son. He hates me, and I hate him. And hell no! He is not my kid, when I first met Y/N she was Sammy's friend, who was 6 months pregnant, with a dead-beat baby daddy. Piece of shit didn't even want to take care of her and his unborn kid, so I started to help her out, got to know her, then fell in love with her. 5 years later we're happy couple, with her demon child. I swear to god he's evil, and hates me.

Jaime stood up and put his arms out looking at Y/N, "Mommy." He pouted sadly.

She gave him a look of sympathy, and "awed". I smacked my lips and crossed my arms, as she picked him up. He wrapped his arms and legs around her, also begging her not to go.

"I promise when I get back we'll order pizza, and play videos games." She kissed his cheek, and all he could do was fake a smile.

She walked back to me and kissed my lips, "I'll be back."

I grabbed her by her waist, and gave her a longer kiss. I let go and she chuckled.

"Jesus I'm going to the work then the store, not China." She opened the door, and I smacked her ass.

She slapped my arm then left, letting the door shut slowly behind her. She'd only be gone for 6 hours, not too long. I guess. Jaime and I stood there staring at each other, he ran down the hall and shut the door to his room. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. I tried to roll a blunt, but remembered specifically being told not to smoke around Jaime. So I just turned on the tv, and watched whatever came on.

"Nathan." I heard a tiny, squeaky from the side of me.

I turned my head slowly to see Jaime holding his little bear I gave him for his 3rd birthday. Something seems off, he'd be doing some evil shit to me by now.

I nodded my head at him, "What?"

"Play with me," he gulped, "pretty please?"

"Like video games?" I asked.

He thought about it then nodded.

I sat up, "Ight, put one of your games into the Xbox, and we'll play."

(5 hours later.)

This is the first time I actually had fun with this kid. We played games, had lunch, rapped some of my songs together, and just got a long. I looked at the clock, one more hour and my baby is home. I got up and decided to make Jaime some little snack before his mom got home. I went into the kitchen and opened the stove, and turned it on. Jaime sat at the table by the backyards sliding door and looked outside.