one

copyright © 2016
All rights reserved to MarioSelmanSlayings on wattpad
none of this story may be rewritten, reproduced, or reformed in any way unless granted permission.
If all the following were to happen, I will find out and you will have to suffer legal and financial consequences, its copyright infringement

>>
"You can't leave me!" I yell as Mario starts to pack his stuff. I can't believe after four years of marriage Mario and I are getting divorced. It all started of him accusing me of sleeping with his best friend and taking all his money. He thought that was the reason I wanted to be with him. I love him.

"I'm leaving and you can't stop me" he says grabbing his suit case and rushing out the door. I slump down on the floor bursting into tears. I look down at my ring on my left finger, throwing it on the ground. Four years of my happy life is over.

+

Four years later {present day} March 18, 2016

Took me three years to move on from Mario. It was hard, but I got through it. I'm happy with my boyfriend Cole. We've been together for a year, it's a adventure with him everyday. I love him, we actually are in a business together. Cole doesn't accuse me of a gold digger like Mario did. I haven't have seen Mario in four years, I know I'm just doing fine without him.

We're in a successful business together and we're happy together. I hope we can take it more than a relationship between us.

~
"It'll be fun, and it's for the business!" Cole exclaims holding my hand. There is a business party tonight, just meeting people and talking about business. I finally give in "only because I love you" I huff and roll my eyes playfully. He smiles and kisses me, I smack his chest "okay get ready or else were going to be late" I say reminding him and turning on my heel and walking into the closet.

{party}

"Valerie!!" I exclaim, engulfing her into a tight hug. Valerie has her own business, with designer clothesline we actually met at a coffee shop years back. "It's so good to see you" she smiles and we go for one more hug. "Guess who I saw" she says looking at me. My eyebrows pull together "who?" I question taking a sip of my champagne.

"Mario Selman"

>>
Btw the her name is Alessia, I will update chapter two, if I get votes.

{vote, comment, share}