Chapter 2: Pizza

As you're situating the couch pillows to make them more comfortable, Garroth gets up to turn off the Wii console. Once he returns, he looks over at you. "Laurence's sibling, huh?" 

You nod, "Yuppo." He nods too, "Cool. What was it like to grow up with Laurence?" "Do you have siblings of your own," you ask him. He nods again, "Yeah, two brothers, why?" "Growing up with Laurence was like growing up with any siblings, we got into a ton of arguments, especially with our sister Cadenza," you reply to him, trying to play it off cool. You wondered if you said too much about your family, what if he thought you were trying to tell him your life story? 

Suddenly, Dante jumps onto the couch in between you and Garroth and put his arms tightly around you two, jolting you out of your worries. He looks at the both of you and grins, "Ah, do I see a relationship blooming between you two," he snickers. Garroth gives him a "not cool" glare, "I'm surprised you haven't tried to get with Y/N yourself Dante." Dante puts his head back and laughs, "I'm taking a little break from the relationship world Gar, the ladies will soon realize they can't possibly live without me and come running back." At this, you start to chuckle. Dante looks over at you, from his look you could tell he might not actually be kidding about what he says. You stop laughing, feeling a little sense of guilt. You push it away and instead try to focus on the thought of pizza, a thought that would hopefully get you through Dante and Garroth's petty bickering. 

^^^^

The doorbell rings and Dante hops off of the couch to answer it. When he walks back into the living room, he's carry a large box of pizza from the pizza parlor in the mall's food court. You feel your mouth start to water from the aroma the pizza is giving off. If you could, you would have stole the pizza box from Dante's hands and ripped it open yourself, but you decided to instead patiently wait and not look like some rabid animal. Dante opens up the pizza box and Travis throws him a stack of paper plates from one of the kitchen cupboards. Dante grabs three slices of pizza, shoving one in his mouth as he heads back to the couch. You offer him your seat and he takes it, slouching onto the already worn cushion. As you're heading over to the pizza box sitting on the kitchen counter, you notice Travis walking back to the couch, taking the seat that was once Garroth's. As you approach the box of pizza, Garroth allows you to take a slice before him. You politely thank him and take a large slice of cheese pizza, stuffed crust and all. You sit down onto the other couch and take a bite of the warm, cheesy goodness. The cheese melts into your mouth, leaving your taste buds screaming for more of the deliciousness. Your so wrapped up in the the thought of food that you don't even notice when Garroth sits down next to you, looking at you in a flirtatious way.