Nymphs and Night-Crawlers

Start from the beginning

Strip? Like hell, I will! you thought defensively.

"Sure," you replied. Hesitantly, you removed your heavy, black trench-coat and your blood-stained, grey T-shirt.

"You poor thing! Those clothes look atrocious!" Nicole exclaimed as she helped pull the shirt over your head.

Oh thanks, Nicole, you fumed. Her breasts were uncomfortably close to your face, and the rosy perfume she wore nearly sent you into a sneezing fit.

"Just a little wear and tear, that's all." Your voice was muffled by the shirt as she hurriedly peeled it off and threw it to the side.

"Goodness, you should burn those." She wrinkled her nose in disgust at your filthy clothes--the ones you'd worn for the past month and a half.

You grit your teeth and fixed your eyes on the ceiling as she sized up your breasts in a far too friendly way. Sure, you had to deal with some sleazy guys in the past. But you felt more violated now than ever before. Your face glowed so red, you would've made a tomato look pale. "They're the only clothes I have, really," you said, attempting to mask the annoyance in your voice. She dragged her shimmery pink fingernails down your waist gently before unbuckling your belt.

"You don't have to worry about that, anymore," she giggled as she unbuttoned your jeans. Her eyes sparkled in a coy, flirty manner. You could recognize it when her thick lashes fluttered. "What's mine is yours. Isn't it funny, we're the same size!"

No, it's not fucking funny.

"What do you mean I don't have to worry about--"

You were interrupted by a piercing, "Nicoooooole," being called in unison from the luxurious lounge.

Another voice chirped, "Want us to top off your drink? We're about to play Bridge!"

"Yes, pleeeease," she sang like a canary. "One sec, girls!"

She fussed with your jeans until you were completely bare, and the sudden exposure caused you to shiver. "Okay, sweetheart. The shower's all yours. If you need anything..." she trailed off and her eyes flitted to your lips. "Just call me." She ran her tongue over her glossy bottom lip and winked, causing you to drop the turquoise garments in shock.

What in the actual fuck! you screamed internally.

Nicole giggled at your reaction and covered her bleach-white smile with her manicured hand. "You're so adorable! I'll pour you a drink once you're washed and dressed," she laughed and flounced into the estrogen-ridden lounge.
------------------------------------------------------
"Adorable? Fucking adorable?" you hissed as the warm waves of water softly brushed the dirt from your body. Ruthlessly scrubbing your skin with a hot-pink loofa, you continued your ramble of curses. "I'm not fucking adorable. I'm not a puppy." You clawed the shampoo through your scalp. "I'm not a kitten." You scraped a razor against your legs. "I'm not a hamster." You furiously washed your face and gargled the excess water before spatting, "I'm no one's pet!" Hysterical giggling crackled like fireworks from the lounge. "Unlike you. I don't bat my eyes for protection."

Stepping out of the shower, you pat yourself dry and reluctantly slipped into the lingerie. With every garment you shimmied into, you felt more and more like a sirloin steak in a butcher shop. Wiping the steam from the mirror lined with light bulbs, you stared at your reflection. "So this is how it feels to be a woman. Soft, exposed, and vulnerable." A growl emerged from the back of your throat.