Chapter 14: Switching

Start from the beginning

"Dipper what are you going to do?" I ask in concern. He doesn't answer me, instead he hits the eyeball very hard. The eyeball bounces around the room and crashes through the triangle window.

"Ah, my head! It hit me right in the head!" Grunkle Stan yells.

"Yes! Stan shot. Is that legal?" He asks. We all look over to the judge, which happens to be Waddles, and see him eating the score card.

"The judges say it's out of bounds." Mabel replies.

"You're out of bounds!" Dipper retorts, lightly jabbing Mabel in the stomach with his golf club.

"Hey! Watch it!" Mabel yells doing the same to her twin. They continue their jabbing for a few more seconds until Mabel's Meow o' clock starts ringing. "Hey Dipper, I gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight."

"Aw, again? You can't leave mid-game." Dipper infers.

"Don't be silly, I'm not leaving. My friends are coming to me!" Mabel informs.

"Wait, what?" "Oh, no." "No no. No." "Sleeping bags?" "Rom-coms?" "Calling All Boys: Preteen edition." Dipper and I say one after another, saying the game at the same time.

"You're not having a-" The floor opens and shows Mabel's friends grinning in the shadows. They walk in and interrupt Dipper and finish.

"-Sleepover!" Dipper and I look over to each other, remembering the last sleepover they had. We both scream in horror. After they got everything situated, the girls and Waddles, are sitting on the floor talking.

"Okay, so how much do you like boys?" Mabel asks.

"So much!" Grenda yells.

"Boys make me think about kissing!" Candy says, her voice squeaking a bit.

"Candy! Oh my gosh!" Grenda throws a pillow at Candy.

"Ow." She replies falling to the floor.

"We are so crazy tonight!" Mabel yells getting louder with each word till she is high pitch girl screaming. Candy and Grenda join in too. Dipper and I have pillow over our ears.

"Who wants to smear makeup on my face?" Grenda asks.

"Ugh, you're already so beautiful, Grenda. What would be the point?" Mabel complements.

Grenda starts pounding the floor chanting, "Beautiful, beautiful!"

"Arrrgh! Mabel! Do you think you can do this somewhere else?! You're laughing at frequencies only dogs should hear!" Dipper complains.

"I have to agree. You are about to shatter my ear drum. Not to mention that I have sensitive hearing anyway." I say. Dipper looks at me and I show movements that mermaids do with their hand when they swim.

"Come on, it's not that bad." Mabel says waving her hand.

"You know what they need?" Grenda asks.

"A makeover?" Mabel answers with a gasp.

"Oh Ocean no! Come on Dipper!" I yell as I grab his hand and run down the stairs, after grabbing pillows and blankets. We walk up to Soos, who is screwing something in

"Hey, Soos, can we sleep in your break room?" Dipper asks.

"Of, course dudes." Soos replies, opening the door to a very cramped room with hazardous pipes and steam.

"Uh, I think we are ok." I say, backing up a little bit.

"Oh no worries. You just gotta make your bodies go like a video game puzzle block-" Soos starts.