Five years of pain

Start from the beginning

When we were both stated and breathing hard from our sexual workout, she closed her eyes and fell off into a deep sleep with a satisfied smile on her face. I on the other hand, just laid there looking at her, I didn't think she even knew that we never used protection, and I didn't see any reason to concern her by telling her.

However, the thought of getting her pregnant and having a baby with her did not freak me out as much as it should have. Instead, I found myself picturing her with a baby bump and us living in a house of our own raising three kids. The thought made me smile, and I realise at the moment that she was it for me, I fell so hard in love with her in the short time that I've known her, and it's the happiest feeling I've ever experienced.

With a smile on my face, I pulled her close and let sleep take me. I don't know how long we spent in bed sleeping but when I woke up she was no longer in bed with me. I decided that I'd take a shower before I leave, as much as I loved the scent of her, I didn't want to go to work smelling like sex.

I didn't like leaving her unprotected, but her parents weren't too keen on all the time that she was spending at Lilly's place. They were even less keen on the fact that Lilly was married, they thought that she was making a big mistake and at eighteen she was way too young to know what she wanted in life.

By the time I finished having my shower, Jessica was already back in the room with a tray filled with different breakfast items. I smiled at her when she picked up a steaming cup of black coffee and handed it to me.

"Great sex and great coffee, what more can a guy ask for?"

She rolled her eyes and giggled in that sweet way of hers and I couldn't help but smile. At times, it was hard not to see how young she is, and I must say I do feel guilty for cradle robbing, but then she would turn those sexy eyes of hers on me, and all the guilt would just fall away like Kim Kardashian clothes at the sight of a camera.

I sat and ate as much as the food as possible and she just watched me with a smile on her beautiful face. I put the tray to the side when I was finished and she wasted no time hopping onto my lap.

"Let's do something fun, just the two of us." She played with the neck of my shirt.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked her as I twisted a lock of her hair around my finger.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe we could spend the day at your place then go to a club after."

I eyed her suspiciously, something was up with her. firstly, she just got back to her parents' house after spending a while with me, and she was avoiding making eye contact with me.

I decided to play along just to see where it was headed. "Jessica, you're only seventeen, way too young to be in a club."

She frowned and scrunched up her nose at me, "First things first, I'll be eighteen in two weeks, and I have been to a club before."

"Not on my watch you haven't, and my idea of something fun with my girlfriend is not going to some sweaty club with loud music and drunk idiots who will be trying to grab your ass. What's this really about, why do you suddenly want so bad to be out of your parents' home?"

She shifted a little on my lap, but she still didn't raise her eyes to meet mine. Something was definitely bothering her, and I intended to get to the bottom of it before I left for work.

"Answer me, Jessica!"

She flinched from the harshness in my voice, but this time, she did raise her eyes to meet mine, and there it was again that guilty look.

She opened her mouth to say something, but then a knock came on her bedroom door, causing her to become rigid on my lap. Her hands on my shirt were so tight and instead of answering, she just stared at the door in fear.