Clockwork X Fem Reader *Truth or Dare*

This was requested by XxDark_MikuXx

WARNING: this is a girlxgirl lemon if you don't like it deal with it

It was a late Friday night and BEN and Jeff decided to play truth or dare and seeing as only a few of the killers who lived in slender's mansion were not out on a killing spree they got them involved and that was you, Clockwork, Masky, Toby and LJ.

you all sat in BEN's room playing truth or dare "So who's brave enough to go first?" BEN asked "I'll go first bitches!" Jeff said making you sigh, Clockwork saw this and whispered to you "Jeff's ego must be bigger then his smile" when she said this you both started laughing making Jeff glair knifes at both  of you only too make you both laugh more

"Ok then! Clockwork truth or dare?" Jeff said with a smug look on his face "Truth im not stupid enough to do your dare's Jeff" Clockwork said making Jeff growl a bit "FINE! is it true you like girls" Jeff asked hoping the question would embarrass her but it didn't. "Yeah and what are you going to do about it" she said proudly making BEN smirk at Jeff's reaction "Ok so who's next" BEN said making Toby jump up from where he was sat "M-ME!!" he shouted making Clockwork look at him "ok Toby run ten laps around the house" the second Clockwork finished what she was saying Toby was gone and running around the house making Masky sigh in annoyance but it was also a thankful sigh that Toby was gone seeing as he had been annoying him all night. 

Then BEN looked at you with a smirk and you knew that ment trouble "Ok y/n I dare you to go upstairs with Clockwork in her room"you sigh but you both do the dare and go to her room, After you closed the door Clockwork gave you a nervous look making you feel a bit concerned "What's wrong Clocky?" you asked making her blush a bit.

"W-well y/n i wanted too tell you this for a long time but....I love you" she said making you blush but you where happy truth be told you had a crush on her for a long time. "I love you too" you said with a smile makeing Clockwork kiss you and of course you kissed her back but after a few minuets of kissing she pulled back a bit and started to kiss down your neck making you moan softly and she started to nibble and suck on your neck leaveing a love bite. "C-clocky people are going to see that" you said still moaning

"good~" she said before she started to take off both our clothse leaveing us both naked as she lay me on the bed kissing me passionately as I blushed. Before she pulled away and reached over to take something out of her drawer, you looked at her "what's that?" you asked making her chuckle softly. "this is what were going to use to make this night more fun~" she said seductively before showing you what it was it was a double-sided dildo seeing it made you blush bright red "I-is that even going to fit?" you asked making chuckle again "I'll make it fit don't worry~" she said before slideing one end into you making you moan loudly before she put the other end in her, she waited for the ok too move and you soon gave a nod making her thrust into you as you did the same to her making you both moan.

"A-ahh c-clocky~" you moaned making her move faster "ahh Y/n ~"  After a few minuets of thrusting the room began to fill up with the sound of both of your moans of pleasure as you both thrust against each other making the dildo wet from your juices, you both started to thrust faster making the dildo hit both your sweet spots making you both moan loudly "A-AHh C-clocky~!" you moaned as she started moving harder "Ahh F-fuck!~" she moaned as you both got closed to your climaxes

"AH-h C-clocky I-im close ah!~" you moaned "M-me too c-cum with me ah!~" Clockwork moaned loudly as you both got closer and closer before the final thrust pushed you both over the edge as both your hip's connected making you both scream with pleasure "Clocky ahh!~" you moaned as you hit your climax "F-fuck! Y/N ah!~" she moaned as she hit her climax.

She pulled the dildo out of you and put it somewhere before laying down on your chest making you kiss her head "I love you Y/N" she said before falling asleep "I love you too" you whispered before falling asleep with her.