026

10:09am

Kise: Good morning Kuroko-cchi!!!

Kuroko: Morning, Kise-kun.

Kise: Is there any practice today??? I' quite outdated you seee

Kuroko: Outdated? But didn't you attend the meeting yesterday?

Kise: Yeah right but

Kise: I completely forgot what Akashi-cchi saidddd!! °~°

Kuroko: Oh. There's no practice for today.

10:34am

Kuroko: Kise-kun, you seem down yesterday at school. What happened? It is weirding everyone out. It's very unusual.

Kise: I seriously have this problem that I don't know how to deal with. Would you mind if I let it out here? It's quite hard to open up with others. Somehow, I feel comfortable talking to you!

Kuroko: I'm at all ears. Go on.

10:42am

Kise: So the last five days, I've taken out Tenshi-cchi in the cinema to watch the new zombie apocalypse since I heard she likes those stuff and such. I'm quite sure I disguise myself that day! I even look like an idiot for wearing all black with a black cap so they couldn't tell I am Ryouta Kise. Believe me, I even look like someone that will attend a funeral or something.

Kise: As I went her her house that day, I can't control myself. I accidentally hugged her in delight that she agreed going to the cinema with me, which I have thought it was very impossible. I never know that someone will be stalking me and took the picture. Now some of my immature fans were bashing her through social media. Tenshi-cchi deactivated her account and she never go to school after that, she is five days straight absent already!! I'm really worried what happened to her. I wanted to say sorry and all but I don't know how. What can I do?

11:13am

Kuroko: That's kind long.

Kuroko: I'm not really a good adviser to people but I'll try my best? And I'll ask Akashi-kun about it, maybe he can give you the absolute answer.

Kuroko: Maybe she was stressed out. Haven't you told me that she was heartbroken last time? I don't know. I think it was lunch you said about it, yoy keep on talking about her and everyone's sick of listening.

Kise: Oh right.

Kuroko: I think she is more stressed out upon receiving hates all of the sudden.

Kise: You have a point there too, thanks for helping me!!

11:21am

Kuroko: "Say sorry like a real man to her. Show the world she is the type of girl that shouldn't be hate."

Kuroko: -Akashi-kun.