I smelted confession [Dramione]

Draco's POV

I just got out of my last class with Blaise and we were heading for our new room. " Blaise, today in potion when Hermione and I were brewing the Amortentia potion. I had smelled new parchment paper and a perfume but the last one I didn't get. " I said wondering again. " What was the last one? " Zabini asked looking at me. " it was green apple shampoo.... " I mumbled but Blaise caught what I had said. " who are you attracted to right now? " Blaise asked smirking at me. " I don't know " I lied thinking of the person I was attracted to.

Hermione's POV

I had walked out of my last class with Ginny and we were heading for our rooms. " Ginny, I had potions with Draco and we brewed the Amortentia potion and about the smells really confused me... " I said while walking slower. " well Mione, what did you smell? " gin asked moving her eyebrows. " I had smelted fresh mowed grass, spearmint, and a ................ Cologne. " I said thinking what cologne. " hm..... Are you crushing on someone right now? " gin said elbowing me. " no well not that I know of.... " I said not hesitating so gin knows I'm not lying.

Draco's POV

I walked in our dorm and saw Hermione reading a book so I sat next to her. Blaise and Ginny were going to the library to ' study ' . Hermione looked up and saw me then smiled. " Draco, you just can't resist me can you? " Hermione said putting her book down. " no I can't... " I said kind of sarcastically. " So what was your last scent? " We both said at the same time again! " I asked first! " Granger said before I could. " no Mione, we asked the same time so we might as well answered at the same time. " I suggested moving closer to Hermione. " Fine, on the count of 3. " Hermione said holding up 3 fingers. " 1, 2,.... " we both said and shout 3. I said green apple shampoo and she said a cologne. We both stared at each other with shock. Our faces were 3 centimeters away from each other but our body touch. I took a breath in and she did the same. " that's weird? Hermione smells like parchment paper, the perfume AND green apples!! " I thought smiling.

Hermione's POV

As I took a breath in, I kind of smelted Draco. " that can't be right, Draco's smells like fresh mowed grass, spearmint and..... " I stopped as Malfoy hugged me. " the cologne...." I thought hugging him back. Draco had putted his face in my hair. " Hermione, what kind of shampoo do you use? " he asked me but I didn't answer because my face was burning red. " oh " Draco mumbled laying me in his chest. " Draco, do you wear colognes? " I asked as his cheeks turned pink. " yes, I do, Mione.... " he said stroking my hair.

Draco's POV

Draco's POV

" Hermione, I have to confess something, it about you mostly. " I started to get her attention. " ok? " she said now looking at me. " remember in our third year you punch me, well I thought it meant something and ever since, I always liked you..." I said looking at her and see that she was shocked. " I might have not been the nicest but my heart had always been on you than any other girl... " I said pulling her closer to me. " Draco, I'm glad you have feelings for me because I have some for you too. Remember when you saw me crying and comfort me, I knew you cared. " Hermione said placing a hand on my cheek. " Hermione, I love you. " I said as I leaned closer to her face until our lips meet but it was only a small peck. " I love you too, Draco " Hermione said as she fell asleep in my chest.