6

ROSE P.O.V

I miss Seunghoon. I miss his lame jokes, his voice and his smile. All I want to do is run to his arms and hug him all day. But I can do nothing about it.

I can't help but think of what YG told me last week.

"Stop contacting Lee Seunghoon if you don't want to mess your career in YG. I mean it Rose. You know what I can do."

Sigh.

-

BlackPink's member got called to the office today. We're on our way to YG's office when I saw him. I just bow. I can't smile at him. I can see the sadness in his eyes. My heart broke by that look but I can't do anything.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you, Oppa.", I said in my heart.

I just walk away from him and act like nothing have happened between us.

*After discussing our next tour venue with Sajangnim.*

"Rose. I want you to stay. The other girls can go back to your practice room now.", YG said.

After my members were all out from the room, I asked YG what he wanted to discuss more with me, but he told me to wait for a couple of minutes.

After couple minutes of waiting, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in.", YG said.

And there. I saw iKON's Yuhnyeong peeking at the door and walk in confidently looking as handsome as always.

"Sit down.", YG said. Again.

He sat next to me and YG in front of us.

"I have plans for the two of you. To promote iKON and BlackPink more.", YG start.

I wonder what was his plans. Is it a collab? Me and Yuhnyeong? That would be nice. I thought without feeling suspicious.

"I want you two to date."

"What?!", Yunhyeong and I asked. A little shock by what YG said. I thought I heard it wrongly.

"I want you two to date. Not like real date. But just for the public eyes."

"I can't do that sajangnim. I don't have feelings for Rose and I have my eyes on someone already.", Yuhnyeong sunbae protested.

"You know about me and Seunghoon, sajangnim. Why are you doing this to us?", I asked desperately.

"I don't care about your real feelings. Fans have been rooting for iKON and BlackPink. It's good for the company and good for your own group too. I know how supporting your fans are when you're dating someone. So I want both of you to "date". For the public eyes."

Both of us sigh. We know we can't say anything more when it comes to YG. I don't want to ruin group's name just because of my own selfishness.

"Just for 3 months.", YG said.

-

Yunhyeong and I come out from YG's room after 30 minutes.

"I'm sorry for what's happening, Sunbaenim.", I said to Yunhyeong.

He gave me a sad smile and said, "It's okay Rose. I'll tell my girl about this so that she'll understand. You'll tell Seunghoon hyung right? I don't want him to misunderstood."

"I don't know. I have not contact him for 3 weeks because of sajangnim. I don't want him to hate me after this.", I cried out loud in front of sunbae.

Yuhnyeong then tried to comfort me. "Things will work out eventually. If it's meant to be, it will be. Okay?"

"Okay."