Neko Helps Neko

Kuroo POV

We are having a match and I'd like nothing more than to shut this stupid owl up! Tsukishama isn't bad if he tries, suddenly one of Fukurōdani's managers comes running in on a panic.
"N/N HAS BEEN MISSING ALL DAY, I THOUGHTs SHE WAS IN HER ROOM BUT I WAS WRONG, WE ARE STARTING A SEARCH PARTY EVERYONE MUST HELP! COME ON!"
She runs to tell the next person, I look at Bokuto, I can't read his emotions on this. Without a second thought we all head out to join the search party.
--
Your POV

Flashbacks
"He's really energetic, it's annoying!"
"He's too loud!"
"Shut up!"

"Bokuto don't worry, your perfect! Your the best and no one can compare to you especially in Volleyball!!" I say knowing I ment it and he would cheer up.

"Wah! That's Right! HEY HEY HEY!"

End of flashback

The pain is setting in, but I'm so far gone I can't tell anymore, I'm losing to much blood, no one has found me, I'm trying to hang on, but I am so close to letting go.
I feel a cat lick the tear off my cheek. Atleast I won't die alone..

--
Kuroo POV
"Bokuto your the loudest call her name!!"

"F/N--" He crokes out, I just realized he is crying, he cant speak.

"I found foot prints!!!" Kindaichi yells.

Now at the front just by the woods I see two cats, the black one runs to me and the Calico one to Kenma, they rub on our legs then run to th woods and stop, they do it three more times. "Kuroo, I think they know where she is." Kenma looks to me. I nod

"Oi, Kenma and I are going to check the woods! We have 2 leads! I yell.

"Your not going alone we stick together!. Daichi says.

Kenma and keep following the cats they stop by a tree and sit looking down at what I thought was the ground. One Meows the the other, I hear others too. I look down and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Akaashi! Don't let Bokuto see this."  I yell

Akaashi's eyes widened, he has to have help to pull Bokuto back.

I see her finger twitch "SHE'S STILL ALIVE! BUT BARLY! "

--your POV
Lights.. tiny lights.. wait I can see my body, am I dead?

Bokuto: "NO LET ME SEE HER!" Akaashi: "BOKUTO STOP! YOU SHOULDNT!"

Bokuto.. he's crying so much, he looks broken, scared like his world is crashing. I don't want to go no! I WANT TO STAY WITH THE MAN I LOVE! BOKUTO KŌTARŌ!! I WAITED THIS LONG LIKE HELL IM LEAVING HIM!

It's as if I feel my self being placed back into my body.

I'm back in, no more crying Bokuto..
*finger twitches*