Everything was peaceful until the door got kicked down and Diamond charged in with a gun in her hands and started shooting at Snake like a mad woman. "You fucking little shit! How dare you put your hands on my daughter!" 

Snake dove for one of the rooms near back and Diamond shot him straight in the shoulder. "Urrggh! Fuck!" He yelled in pain and dropped to the floor holding his bloody shoulder.

Diamond made her way towards Snake but I pulled her back and gripped the gun so she couldn't fire it again. "Diamond, what the fuck is wrong with you?" 

"He touched my baby!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face. "He put his grimy ass hands on my daughter and now imma kill his ass!" 

"She's lying Jay, I never put my hands on yo daughter." Then he winced in pain and closed his eyes.

"Kaiyesha told me herself that you touched her Snake so don't fuck around with me before I blow a hole through your fucking brain!"

"Kaiyesha is 6 years old. She could've been imagining shit."

"Don't tell me she's imagining shit. She pointed to her vagina and told me you touched her there! You fucking pedophile!" Then she lunged at him and I held her back.

I looked at her in her eyes and Diamond was gone. Her anger had taking over her body and it was not leaving until Snake was dead.

"D, drop the gun." I said calmly.

"NO! Imma fuck this fuck nigga up!" She and tried to get out of my grip.

"Imma deal with him, aight. Now drop the gun and calm down." 

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then drop the gun and it made a loud thud on the carpeted floor. "Are you calm?"

She took another deep breath then nodded. I let her go and slowly took a few small steps away from her. I was trying to be careful in case she tried some sneaky shit but I guess I wasn't prepared enough cause all of a sudden I see her pull some matrix shit and pull another gun out the back of her pants and shot Snake again. He yelled out in pain as the bullet hit him and this time I reacted fast enough and grabbed the gun out her hands and pushed her towards Mac and Junior who was standing there watching the whole thing like some damn fools. "Get her the fuck out of here!" They nodded like some scared little boys and brought Diamond into one of the rooms. I hope they're smart enough to check her cause knowing Diamond she came more than prepared.

I walked over to Snake and stooped down beside him. He was a bleeding from his shoulder and his pants was soaked with blood which meant Diamond was aiming for his dick but got his inner thigh instead. His soaked pants could also be from him pissing himself cause he looked scared as fuck when I walked over to him. 

"Jay, you know she lyin' right? I would never do some shit like that to you." He was breathing heavy and trying hard to sit up.

"I don't know why Kaiyesha and Diamond would have a reason to lie." I told him. 

I kept a calm demeanor but I was boiling on the inside. The thought of my brother putting his hands on my six year old daughter was sickening in so many ways that I felt the need to grab the gun and shoot him again. Jason has reputation for taking advantage of girls but I would never thing he would to do something like that to a little girl especially his own niece. 

"Come on bruh, what ever happened to bros over hoes?" He slightly chuckled a nervous chuckle but then yelled out in pain when I grabbed the gunshot wound in his shoulder.

"That rule doesn't apply when it comes to my daughter and her mother," I squeezed harder and he groaned. "Imma let you off with a warning, if I ever hear some shit about you touching Kaiyesha in any kind of way imma make sure I shoot you myself and imma make sure you die. Stay away from my family and don't ever say a word to me again. We may be brothers but you lost my loyalty and trust when you pulled that fucking stunt."