Apple?

Key

(Y/N) Your first name

(L/N) Your last name

(F/C) Favorite color

(S/F/C) Second Favorite color

(Y/T/N) Youtube name

(P/N) Pet's name

(H/C) Hair color

(E/C) Eye color

Thoughts

Original

Author (me) talking

I'll add more to it later in the story

(S/D): (THIS IS ONLY GONNA BE PART OF THIS CHAPTER. I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN IF I USE IT AGAIN) Starbucks drink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Red, Barney, and I went to starbucks to get coffee, and maybe a little snack. When we got there, I ordered a (S/D) (look at the key. the very last one) and a sugar cookie. Red got a Vanilla Bean Frap. /(If you both ordered the same thing,)Red got the same thing as you .And Barney got an iced coffee and a sugar cookie too. When we got things we needed from Starbucks and went to the car, I got the aux cord and put on 'Gasoline by Hasley.' (God I love her and Melanie Martinez) "Yesssss. I love this song!" You yelled. Barney was the one who was driving, you were in the passenger seat, and Red sat in the back. "I think apple sings it better." Red says.  "Mhhh,yeah. Well let's hear it." I say,all sassy.
I put the video on pause. Red started to sing in his apple voice. "APPLE, APPLE, APPLE, APPLE, APPLE,  APPLE." (Oh. You thought he was actually sing, but with his apple accent? Nah.) Me and Barney start to crack up. "All right, you win." You said looking down, smiling. "Oh I'm sorry, (Y/N)" Red said. Omg, who ever knew his voice was so smexy. (Yes, I used smexy.So?) "Yeah. But how do YOU sing... with out your apple accent?" I asked. "Not good." He said. "Well, we'll be the judge on that." Barney said. "OK. *Sigh* but only a paragraph! Ok, what song?" Red looked at you. "Uhh." You start to blush. "The campfire song song." I said smiling, because you love old spongebob episodes. "OK."

"Let's get around the campfire and sing our campfire songOur C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song. and if you dont think that we can sing it faster then your wrong. Buy it'll help if you just sing alonggg. Bum bum bummmmm. C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song. C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song. and if you dont think that we can sing it faster than your wrong. But it'll help if you just sing alonggg. C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G. Patrick!
Song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E... Squidard... Good! And it'll help, it'll helppp, if you just sing alonggggg. OH YEAH!"

We all started to laugh. Then Tim messaged me.

|Dad #2|

like Tims name? XD

Dad#2: hey Mom#2 (thats his name for chu)

Me: hey Dad#2. what is it?

Dad#2: Adam said that he ships (Y/N)Vacktor

Me: tell him to gtfo of meh life.

Dad#2: kay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~