Chapter 8

"Jade" I heard Liam call and I groaned in response. "Jacob's here!"
"Well send him up!" I spoke and I heard footsteps coming my way. The door opened to reveal Jacob. He smiled at me and walk to the bed.
"Hey"I smiled and moved slightly so he could lay down too.
He took off his shoes and shirt and got in bringing me close to his chest.
I closed my eyes focusing on his steady heartbeat as the warmth of his body made me more sleepy by the second.
"How is Anna?" I asked not opening my eyes.
Since last night we haven't talked. I called her after lunch today but she didn't answer,instead she text me saying that she is ok,that she is with Daniel but she wants to be alone.
I accepted that so I just told her to call me anytime she needed something.
"She is okay. Daniel was with her all day,she got pretty upset with what Alison said the other night" I nod agreeing.
I don't understand why she said that. Anna is Daniel's mate,not her. You can't go between mates.

Jacob was talking to me but I couldn't concentrate. Everything around me start getting darker and blurry by the second and in a few seconds. I was asleep

"I'm sorry Jade.." A sweet voice said and I looked around. " I am sorry we are not with you. We love you Jade,don't forget us"
I was underwater,alone when suddenly a big ship floated over me,it's big form making the water darker with its shadow.
I narrowed my eyes trying to see something but I couldn't.
Suddenly a big explosion was heard and the ship was in flames.
It started going down. People were falling in the sea with bad injuries and drowned. Some were in small boats trying to get away but from the panic somehow the boat flipped over.
I tried to help,to move,to yell at them to calm down but I couldn't.
I was frozen in place.
Suddenly I was jerked up,like someone pushed me towards the surface with so much force my body flew out of the water and fell back in with a huge splash. No human seemed to notice.
Once again I was frozen in place but this time my head was out of the water and I could hear the people's screamed and yells.
"Please!" A woman's blood curling scream was heard and I looked around trying to find her. She was in a boat and ready to jumped in but everyone bolded her back.
"My baby! My baby please!" I saw a few feet away from her a baby covered in blue blankets that somehow kind of gilded him up slightly.
A man jumped in and was about to go get it when different screams were heard.
Everything happened in seconds,one minute the baby was on the water and the other the most horrifying sight I've ever seen was played in front of me.
A shark appeared out of no where. Tears filled my eyes as blood showered the blue blanket that once the baby lay in.
I screamed I'm fright as the man that tried to go help the baby was dragged underwater and soon enough bubbles along with blood came to the surface.
Before I could see anything else I was too dragged underwater but not by a shark,but by a beautiful mermaid.

"Baby" she spoke,her voice soothing making me forget everything that happened a few seconds ago. "You need to go, daddy and I love you so much" she kissed my cheek.
"Mom?"I choked as I started remembering how she looked like. "Mom" I repeated barely above a whisper
"I love yo-"
Before she could finish she was dragged away,ripped from my arms and deeper in the dark ocean leaving a trail of blood as she screamed in pain. I screamed with her the loudest I could,maybe someone heard and could come help me save my mommy.

"Jade!" I was shaken awake and my eyes snapped open I gasped as I tried to stand up but something was holding me down.
Tears fell down my face as I tried to look around but only saw blurry images.
"Jacob do something!"
I felt hands around me as they rocked me slowly and gently, as someone played with my hair.
"Shh,it's okay" a soothing voice said and I started calming down
"I'm here now, no one is going to hurt you"
"Her heart beat is slowing down" I heard a mumble and then quiet.
Soon I opened my eyes and saw Jacob holding me,Saunders on my right holding my hand and Liam playing with my hair.
Across from me was a shaking Louis who was trying hard not to let the shaking shown but failed,next to him a shaking Niall who wasn't afraid to show it and Harry was no where to be seen.
I slowly sat up as the guys helped me and saw that we were at the beach.
"What's going on?" I asked and looked at Jacob.
"You were sleeping walking,you jumped in the water but we couldn't find you. Suddenly you jumped up and then started crying and screaming" Liam explained "Louis dragged you out and Jacob calmed you down because of the mate bond."
Louis hugged me tight and soon everyone else did the same.
"Thank you guys for helping me,and I'm sorry if I woke you up" I spoke seeing it was dark out.
"Don't worry about it" Zayn said as we started walking towards the house.
Once again I looked around and there was no sing of Harry.
"Where is Harry?" I asked as Liam unlocked the door. He gripped the doorknob tight and growled slightly
"Inside." Was his answer and got in, everyone following.
I was hesitant if I should read their minds but decided against it not wanting to invent their privacy.
"Let's go sleep baby girl" Jacob whispered as we walked back in my room.
"What did you see?" He asked as we were settled in bed.
"I was back where the ship shank. When my parents died. " he hugged me and I closed my eyes falling in a dream less sleep this time.

(Jade)