Camping time

Mary

I'm siting on my suit case, to zip it close, I was having a hard time, I was doing Taylor suit case as well...

"Babe were going in five mins." said Louis who was doing nothing while I was doing everything.

"Louis what are you doing? are you helping Lux? have you done your suit case?" I said to Louis.

"I have done my suit case, and Lux can it herself."he said.

"What Louis you can't expect a little girl do it herself." I said walking pass him.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"He said with worry.

"You think everything is a joke, and you can't even help your little sister." I said.

"I'm sorry Mary than I won't be funny or joke around you." he said with hurt.

"No Louis I want you to be happy, funny, and sweet but can you please stop trying to be funny

For like five seconds." I said.

He put up his hand and counted down five seconds 1 2 3 4 5.

"Can I be funny now?"He said with his perfect smile cross his face. "Fine." I said smiling into a big on teeth smile. Than he kiss me.

"Go help her now lux need your help." I said pecking his lips.

I called Jack and Finn on the phone if they were ready to go on the trip. "Hello this Jack how can I help you?" He said laughing.

"Ha ha ha Jack are you and the Finn Finn the dumber twin ready to be pick up?" I said trying not to laugh.

"Yes we are and Finn Mary called you the dumber twin." He said.

"She said what now I'm so gonna get her for doing that." I couldn't help myself to laugh.

I end the called and started walking to Lux's room, the door was open Louis, Lux and Taylor started running around the room.

"Guys are we done packing?" I said walking in the room more.

"Yes we are we're just joking around." Said taylor.

"Let's get her."said Louis going after me.

I started walking back to Louis's room, he fell on top of me on his bed. "You got me what are you gonna do now." I said looking into the deep blue sea that I can't get out.

"This.." He slowly came into my lips sparks from his lips dance on mine every time we kiss it feels the same.

"Gross." Said Lux. "There kissing."said Taylor.

Louis's lips back away from my lips and looked into my eyes. " Lou I'm sorry I yelled at you." I said feeling disappointed at myself. "Mary your fine and you were right I shouldn't of been jacking around I should of be helping Lux in the first place she is my little sister and I love her and I love you." He said.

"Awwww... Louis." I said turning code red.

"Mary your turning so red." Said Louis laughing beautiful tone if you ask me.

"Only because you made me and I'm glad it's you to make me red because I love you too." I said pecking his perfect pinkish lips.

"Ok guys I me and Lux's wanna go now!"said taylor.

"Ok miss smart mouth what if I say we're not going?"I said.

"I would say your the worst sister in the world."said taylor

"Taylor Virgilito that wasn't very nice." I said.

"I'm sorry marmar." Said taylor.

"Ok let's go gets the boys." Said Louis.

"Ok Lou but just to let you know they might not be done packing." I said.

"I know there my best friends I think I would know a little bit better than you were mary." He said grabbing the suit cases.

"Louis I have known them all my life I think I know more."I said crossing my arms.

"Ok what's Harry's favorite drink then?" He said now crossing his arms.

"Oh my gosh I thought you were talking about Jack and Finn."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary

We were on are way to the camping site and everything, it was really tight in the car but I'm glad I'm not in the back. I rolled down the window to feel the fresh air from the outdoors. I had my Hollywood glasses on, my long curly hair was flowing in the space that was freely.

Throwing my right arm out of the window, "gosh I can't wait to get there guys."I said like taylor would say if she was going over to Lux's to hangout.

"I can't wait either baby."said Louis, grabbing my left hand and holding it into his perfect hand that made me feel warmth.

2 hours later

We finally got to the camp site, it was beautiful the steam was so clear you could see your own reflection. The outdoor smell, smell way different than back home.

We started getting everybody out of the car , and everything. "Louis for real stop pretending that your helping, start doing something." Said Taylor.

"Damn taylor ok ok ok." Said Louis getting, and ran up to me, and made me drop everything.

"Louis! What the hell?"I said making me piss of for making me drop the suit cases. "Come with me..." He said looking into my soul. "What? Where?" I said confuse because we just got here I'm very unsure with him.

But, as sure I did I kelp on looking into his eyes, I followed him. We started running, and I started to laugh whenever I was with him I felt alive that me and him were against the world. We stop to the edge of the lake, he started taking of his clothes,"Louis...?"I said with fear. "Yes my love?"he said with a grid. "I can't swim." I said grabbing my left wrist.

"Baby I'll teach you, I promise you, you'll be safe I'm here."he said giving me a wink.

"Ok."I said smiling, I slowly took of my AcDc t-shirt, and than my dem high shorts. "Damn and I thought I looked GOOD."Said Harry as I looked behind me. "Harry go help the others."said Louis, kinda looked mad. "Why?" Said Harry. "Because me and Louis want to be alone." I said looking into his nice but not blue eyes. "Well ok if you say so.." He said kicking a can. "Thanks Harry." I said. "Welcome,mar." He said smiling at me.

Me and Louis walked into the water together, I was wearing a Victoria's Secret bathing suit it fitted my boobs perfectly. Louis grabbed me like a bridal shower, "Louis pretty don't drop me." I said getting scare of thinking of drowning.

"Baby I got you, I'm not letting go." He said with a smile.

"Well okay." I said nervous alittle. He put me in the water gently and then he grabbed a hold on my waist I felt closer to him every second I was in there with him.

I started clearing his hair out of his face so I had a better look of those eyes that I fell deeply. Then, I kiss him on the forehead... After that I lay on his tone tan chest.

"Mary Virgilito I'm am in love with and I feel like I want to spend my in tire life with you." I could hear his heartbeat skip a million times fast what he just spoke I have to say it came from the heart from his heart.

I looked up to him "Louis I love you too and the first time I saw you, you were so untouchable and unbelievable he would never want me so I thought..." I said with a little giggle.

"Louis I think I'm ready..."

"Ready for what?" He says wondering.

"Sex." I said.