chapter 2

"Why do you want to help gumwad?" Marshall asks you. "Well he is our friend, right?" Fiona said. "She's right, he is our friend so...we have to help him." "Fine, let's help gumwad." Marshall says clearly annoyed of the idea of helping gumball.
Your POV:
"Marsh?" "What?!" Marshall says still annoyed. "Are you ok? You're acting pretty wierd since I mentioned helping gumball." You ask marshall scared and also concerned on his answer. "I just...d-don't mind me, just go and help gumwad out , if he even needs helping." "Ok marshall. Just if you have any problems or anyhing you need talking about, just know that I'm right here and I'll do my best to help you, k?" "Ok, thanks (n/n)." "Welcome marsh. Now let's go, we're running behind." "Ok, ok, jeez, why are ou even excited?" "I'm excited because if gumdrop needs help, it might be a really cool and awesome adventure we can do to help him!" "Ok~? Just relax because if it is an adventure or whatever, you'll need the energy." "Ok marsh." "Guys we are here!" Fionna said intruding your conversation with marshall.
Marshall's POV:
Why does (y/n) even WANT to help gumwad? 'Wait am I jealous?' 'Do I like (y/n)?' 'No I can't, she's my best friend and it's going to stay like that!' "Marshal lee abadeer!? Earth to marshall lee abadeer!? DUDE, WAKE UP!!!" "Huh? Oh, It's just you (y/n)." "Dude let's go cake and fionna already went ahead to help gumdrop!" "Ok, s-sorry about that. I guess I zoned out for a bit." "A BIT?! Dude I was trying to wake ou up for 30 minutes!" "Sorry!" 'Wow she can be scary if she wants to!'
Author's POV:
"Hey gumdrop!" You say as you enter the world of gumball's crazy lab inventions." Yo gumdrop, need any help?" You say as you cross your fingers wishing that he needs some help and that it is a crazy adventure all of you can go to." Actually I do need some help to find something in a certain dungeon, I am already packing up now!" He said as he packs all the crazy inventions and other things he needs for the trip." YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! Wait. What 'certain' dungeon is that?" "Well it's near the home of mr. Abadeer!" He said glaring at the vampire that is smirking right beside you. "Ok, let's go before it get's dark you guys!" "Wait, should'nt we pack first, hunny?" Cake said which made you stop and think.
"Ok cake let's go and pack up then let's meet at marsh's house, ok everyone?"
"Ok!" Everyone said as they go to different directions to pack thier things and get ready, while you go with fionna and cake back to thier treehouse. You, fionna, and cake go out and went to marshall's house, but you stopped when you remembered something you forgot to pack. "SHOOT, I FORGOT MY SWORD!" "Guys I'll just get it for a second, go ahead and I'll meet you at marshall's house!" You say running of and letting the two do as you asked.
Marshall's POV:
"Hey fionna, cake and... Where's (y/n)?" "She went back to get her-" "GUYS I'M HERE, SORRY I JUST FORGOT MY ENDER EYE DRAGON SWORD!" "Good. Are we all here?" Gumwad asked which all the response he got is yeahs and nods.
Author's POV:
You and our friends have arrived to the cave in a few minutes. Marshall flew over you and then out of nowhere he lifted you up bridal style.
"MARSHALL PUT ME DOWN!" You say frightened because you are afraid of heights. "Calm down, promise that I won't let you fall." "Promise?" You said shaking still. "Promise" Marshall smiled at you innocently and assuringly. "Thanks marsh!" You smile at him happily that he won't let you fall or even get hurt or even get a single scratch in your skin.

CLIFFHANGER HOPE YA PEEPS ENJOYED NIGHT