0:08 {Nothing Like A Good, Bed Time Story}

^^Catty and Jamie^^

For the next few days I was away over at Catty's. We've been hanging and chilling. Last night we did makeovers and talked about stuff. Now I'm home, and why is it when I'm not home. Stuff happens....

I guess its a mystery for world to one day found out, until then I don't want to know....

This is my outfit:

I found Jessie taking Zuri to bed, "hey

I found Jessie taking Zuri to bed, "hey." I smile. "Hey sorry Zuri couldn't fall asleep so I'm gonna read a story. Tomorrow?" Asks Jessie, we were suppose to practice gutair but I learn she's going on a date. I'm some what but her and Tony! Oh well... "Okay." I nod, she smiles as she takes Zuri to bed. I seat on the couch I wonder what story?

___________________________(Story Land)______________________________

"A long time ago was a princess with her was her lazy and cheery ladies in waiting, one of them was an enchantress..."

Outfit;

"Lady in waiting

"Lady in waiting. I'm waiting" calls the princess. I stand next to her, waiting for my twin the other lady in waiting to come to us. "And I'm waiting to send a friend" she says, sending her letter off with a pigeon. "Your way over your limit sister, your carrier plan is only 15 pigeons a month" I say. "What is why I asked for unlimited pigeons? Why can't you help me sister? You have magic" she says. "Cause magic is not always fun and games, it always comes with a price" I say.

Sister then talks about asking a Sire out, I roll my eyes. Love isn't my thing, well it is but well oh never mind. "Maiden Jamie" I hear close friends of mine call. I see Maiden Catty, Sire Ben, and Prince Dylan. I smile, I look to the princess. She nods, I smile joining my dear friends. "M'lady" Prince Dylan kisses my hand. "Prince Dylan" I crusty. "How r u?" He asks, as we walk around. "I am fine thank you and you?" I ask. He was about say something, when someone rides their motorcycle in. The other Prince from another castle near by, I cringe looking away. Prince Dylan isn't like that..... Thank Merlin!

____________________________(Reality)_________________________________

I was with my siblings in the living room, me and Em were looking at new fashion styles. Sup cute! The elevator opens and walks in Tony with this weird cute guy, I cringe he didn't seem real. More like fake.

My brothers bug him about stuff, I smirk as they do. Ravi tries to do a magic trick and um well falls. I cringed, as he reaches in. He goes wide eyed. "Ravi?" I ask slowly. "I'm there may or may not be a snake lose in the apartment" he says nervously. "WHAT?!" I screamed, I see Berterm run in with it screaming. I fall backwards on the couch, I have a fear of snakes. "Jamie!" My siblings yell as I black out....

________________________________(Story Land)_________________________

"The big jousting tournament was about to begin. The sky was a brilliant blue with 10 hour mile wind from the north, north east..."

I stand with the princess, my dear sister and Maiden Catty. "Uh, I'm only getting one beak, oh well. Go Twitter this" she lets her pigeon and it falls, I gasp picking up the poor creature. I heal it and let it free. "Man another droper" whines my sister. I give her a look before sighing. "It everything okay?" Asks Catty. "I do not know, I have a bad feeling. Especially when there's a dragon among the lands" I say. "Do not worry" she smiles as Sire Ben and Prince Dylan joins us. We watch as Milly the Mermaid hold ups a sign. The jousting starts and already the first one up against the snobby Prince is down. I gasp, its not fair I say. I heal him as they carry him off. Poor Humpty Dumpty. I sigh sadly having to watch the rest of these people get hurt.

"Well that was over easy" says the Jester, I cringe as others cheer.

They introduce the prince, I didn't even want to know his name - that's how bad he is. When the inrouduce the peasant, I clap quietly as others booed. He smiles at me in a friend way, I nod smiling showing I was hoping he win.

They start, he hist him. I wait for him to fall, bit instead his amour falls off. I blush looking away...

(TIME SKIP)

The peasant then saved us from the dragon which just wanted to play fetch.

"At this point, the brave handsome peasant with the awesome hair is looking pretty darn good to the princess..."

___________________________(Reality)__________________________________

I wake in time as the jerk talks to his girlfriend, that little....

Ugh!

"I cant believe you! Jessie thought your were a great guy but your nothing but a pathetic and loser who takes girls for an advenge. I hope your girlfriend enjoys finding out." I smirk holding my phone as I sent to her. Don't ask how I knew her...

Then he has the nerve to insult Tony! He is going to get it, I swear! Then Jessie saves the day, I smiled as she step up to him. She scents him down the elevator then the best thing happens. Let's say, Mr Kipling had something to say as well to him....

It gets better!

"So Jess I was wondering if you want to" he is really awkawrd with this, isn't he?

"Tony I would love to go on a date with you" she smiles, yes! The ship has sailed!

"You would?!" He asks. "Yea.." She smiles. "Huh? That was easier than I thought" he grins. "Yea cause I did all the heavy lifting" says Zuri,"kids.." She says, I giggle at her silly manner. Gotta love Zuri....